Don't f**k with Josh Homme

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kroberts
    replied
    Didn't Lemmy kick the shit out of some kid trying to climb on stage with him once? I could have sworn there was a video of that floating around.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by BobombETA
    Epic.

    I love shit like this.

    Reminds me of when someone pissed off Les Claypool.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnT5pAASdU
    I love Les Claypool. Only he could take getting pissed off about being spit on and still make it funny.

    He's cool as shit in person, too. Yes, I've met him. Who wants to touch me?

    I SAID WHO WANTS TO FUCKING TOUCH ME!
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Yea, don't fuck with the singer, because he's got a microphone, and security guards to escort his prey away before he can act out on his idle threat? That's the caliber of insults I'd expect from a 5th grader.

    What a badass? I saw no face kicking.
    Boo fucking hoo. They probably whisked him out of there before he actually did it. I doubt he wanted to get arrested for assaulting a 16 year old, anyway. I would have said the same shit. Fuck disrespectful little fucks like that kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Queens of the Stone Age is one of the greatest rock bands ever. Don't fuck with their singer. I wish more singers of bands would unload on little fucks like this at concerts when they do stupid shit to impress their little friends.

    http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=522368
    Yea, don't fuck with the singer, because he's got a microphone, and security guards to escort his prey away before he can act out on his idle threat? That's the caliber of insults I'd expect from a 5th grader.

    What a badass? I saw no face kicking.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Epic.

    I love shit like this.

    Reminds me of when someone pissed off Les Claypool.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Further proof that QOTSA is one of the most badass bands around nowadays.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    started a topic Don't f**k with Josh Homme

    Don't f**k with Josh Homme

    Queens of the Stone Age is one of the greatest rock bands ever. Don't fuck with their singer. I wish more singers of bands would unload on little fucks like this at concerts when they do stupid shit to impress their little friends.

    A new online casino launching soon — online slots, live casino and table games. Join the waitlist and claim up to $10,000 in welcome bonuses.
Working...