• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can call him "The USA's Financial Broker"

cuz...really when you think of it....

BAM!

Comment

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        Not entirely so, E30Fiend and E30Polak's cars are the best of the bunch, the rest are bleh.
        It's not the cars I have a problem with.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
          Ahh.

I see.

Comment

they should just keep him around and tag him with some gay shit that he cant take off. So every time he posts everyone would get a laugh.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
              they should just keep him around and tag him with some gay shit that he cant take off. So every time he posts everyone would get a laugh.
              Like Kenika?

:D
              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
              E36 325i sedan
              E30 325i sedan
              Volvo 945T

Comment

what's the "e30 lifestyle crew"???

Are this the guys who sticker their cars with everything out of BMW Lifestyle catalogs? Or what?

And EviTwin should be tagged Douche of ottowa.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                  what's the "e30 lifestyle crew"???

Are this the guys who sticker their cars with everything out of BMW Lifestyle catalogs? Or what?
                  No. Don't worry about it.
                  - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                  E36 325i sedan
                  E30 325i sedan
                  Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post

So exactly what is it that you have a problem with?

A group of guys that love their cars; that live, eat, breathe and sleep E30s? When that became a bad thing, beats me.

Then we have Jeremiel. He went a wall last night. For people to look down upon the rest of us with disgust is rather unfair. BTW, he was drunk if anyone cared.

You know, I tell myself everyday that the members on R3V can't possibly get any worse. But once again I am amazed. And VacMan, if you have a problem with someone, take it up with them. Don't try to act tough behind your computer screen. If you have a problem with Jeremiel, so be it. Now the rest of us, you should have nothing against.

Really shows your character. And character is a lot on a forum. You could be the nicest guy in the world but since you're being a complete dick on here, everyone thinks you are exactly that.

So in short, lay off the rest of us and try to show some respect for others that love their E30s.

Taylor
                    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post

A group of guys that love their cars; that live, eat, breathe and sleep E30s? When that became a bad thing, beats me.

Then we have Jeremiel. He went a wall last night. For people to look down upon the rest of us with disgust is rather unfair. BTW, he was drunk if anyone cared.

You know, I tell myself everyday that the members on R3V can't possibly get any worse. But once again I am amazed. And VacMan, if you have a problem with someone, take it up with them. Don't try to act tough behind your computer screen. If you have a problem with Jeremiel, so be it. Now the rest of us, you should have nothing against.

Really shows your character. And character is a lot on a forum. You could be the nicest guy in the world but since you're being a complete dick on here, everyone thinks you are exactly that.

So in short, lay off the rest of us and try to show some respect for others that love their E30s.

Taylor
                      +1, Ive never met most of you guys here, so I cant say if your douches or what. But don't hate on a bunch of guys who would marry their cars if they could, thats not cool.
                      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Looks like a callout Tim.

Comment

What exactly is so "e30 Lifestyle" about your crew fiend?
                          All I see is a bunch of crooked stickers, kids trying to mod their e30s, beer, and a grill.
                          Pretty much just like everyone here sans the crooked stickers and the close up face shots right?
                          I wouldn't take these cars and forums that seriously..... both will fail on you repeatedly./
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Rigmaster
                          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Hey, they are just doing their thing. At least they don't have Mr. Scion rolling around with them, it could be worse.

Comment

Drama, Drama, Drama
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post

Taylor
                                First off, unlike you, I don't give a rat's ass what anyone on this forum thinks of me, least of all some wannabe ballers who think the pinnacle of motorsport is drifting and ripping down canyon roads on the wrong side of the double yellow. Smoking pot and then driving, or while you're driving? Fucking genious. Ever heard of guilty by association?

I'm hardly trying to act tough behind a computer screen. I'm not taking half-assed potshots at someone or talking shit about how my e-peen is bigger than yours. I'm flat out saying I have a problem with the "LA crewz representin' yo word homeboy cuz nu mean?!?" group that you're a part of. If you don't like that I don't like it, tough shit. Get over it. That's life, and nobody cares but you and your fellow "crew." Why you care what I think of you anyway I have no idea.

Tim

PS. I reread before I posted and decided to delete 2 paragraphs because I don't want to fuel the fires even further. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to take this further without adding to the drama on R3V. I'll be happy to explain myself in greater detail.

Comment

Working...
                                X