No announcement yet.

The "MUG SHOT" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we know the reason behind the man cave. lolIkidIkid .... butnotrly.

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    71 and I'm fucked.... No more for me and I lost 20 bucks.

You disappointed us all. Just wanted you to know that.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

stroke my internet ego

Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

dayumm frank

good morning frank

love

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Man, you really DO have it bad. I really feel for you, but at least it sounds like your wife keeps your balls in a soft, supple velvet pouch in her purse at all times.
          She just doesn't understand my fascination with (used) cars.
          We used to argue all the time about stuff like that.. then I got tired of arguing.

Let this be a lesson to all you would be husbands!
          -Art

Comment

It is finally confirmed. Deltron is frank ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
              She just doesn't understand my fascination with (used) cars.
              We used to argue all the time about stuff like that.. then I got tired of arguing.

Let this be a lesson to all you would be husbands!

How long have you been married?

Comment

Dang man. a lesson to all the would be husbands? Idk how that's an issue my girlfriend of 5 years loves my e30. My e21 she doesn't like nearly as much but it's very rough around the edges. And she loved the shit out of my W123 Benz.

Comment

Shit, my wife DRIVES an e30.

Comment

Wife

My wife requested this pic, and we specifically tracked down and bought that 2002 and painted it Colorado orange becuase that was her fav BMW she saw when we did a BMW trip to Munich. she also did a lap on the nurburgring with me in a ring taxi driven by one of m divisions head engineers.

She knew nothing about cars when we started dating. Now she appreciates bimmers and puts up with my non stop talking and research haha.
                    1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

I've recently lost 40 lbs after quitting soda, quitting smoking, eating better, snowboarding and other exercising, and many more things.

Feeling great nowadays!

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

you dont even look like a person who has 40 lbs to lose o.0

Comment

As of right now pantless, I weigh 210. 2 months ago I weighed 250. My goal is 170-180.
                          Thankfully, the "After soda" weight plummet has slowed down a lot. I dropped like, 25 lbs in 2 weeks. The last 15 have been over the past 6.
                          Last edited by TurboJake; 01-27-2013, 11:35 PM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by nl328i View Post
                            My wife requested this pic, and we specifically tracked down and bought that 2002 and painted it Colorado orange becuase that was her fav BMW she saw when we did a BMW trip to Munich. she also did a lap on the nurburgring with me in a ring taxi driven by one of m divisions head engineers.

She knew nothing about cars when we started dating. Now she appreciates bimmers and puts up with my non stop talking and research haha.
                            She is a keeper. Congrats!

Comment

From Cars and Coffee a few days ago.

I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

nice car Spike, DB's are the new IS lip.
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Working...
                                X