URGENT: Can you fit a keg in a 'vert?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    No thanks, I'd rather not take the chance on ruining my brand new leather seats with creases and shit. Not to mention I will be on some twisty roads so it needs to stay put. I want to fit it in the trunk. And I will have a spare with me, so the tire well isn't an option. I'm not cutting the stud out either. I want to lay it flat, in the trunk.

    Seriosuly, no one knows if it will fit? How tall is the trunk from the botom floor to the lid?
    Given that criteria, the trunk is not an option. If you used the appropriate amount of towels, you should be able to do just fine with the interior for the keg.

    Trunk is not going to work by a long shot.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    Twisty roads + keg = bad plan

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by E30ownerwithanopinion
    put the top down and use the back seat.
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    put a wig on it and let ride shotgun.
    No thanks, I'd rather not take the chance on ruining my brand new leather seats with creases and shit. Not to mention I will be on some twisty roads so it needs to stay put. I want to fit it in the trunk. And I will have a spare with me, so the tire well isn't an option. I'm not cutting the stud out either. I want to lay it flat, in the trunk.

    Seriosuly, no one knows if it will fit? How tall is the trunk from the botom floor to the lid?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30ownerwithanopinion
    replied
    put the top down and use the back seat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    put a wig on it and let ride shotgun.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW_TUNER
    Pony keg fits well into the spare tire area (without the stud). Fullsize keg wont clear.
    hahaha! This is important information. Thanks BMW_TUNER! :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Pony keg fits well into the spare tire area (without the stud). Fullsize keg wont clear.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Do not count the space under the top, it will be full of subwoofing goodness.

    Lid opening only.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    started a topic URGENT: Can you fit a keg in a 'vert?

    URGENT: Can you fit a keg in a 'vert?

    Well, can you? I need to know. Standard 1/2 BBL keg (16-1/8" Diameter) in the trunk, yes or no?
Working...