For those who speaks español!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who speaks español!

Well, maybe the are few members here that speak/listen spanish well enough.. I just laughed my ass off with this joke....there is also some english part :) and I don't know why I'm even posting in english and in a english orum but meh...

Amigo amigo amigooooooo (that part is so funny)

jejeje es la broma qeu le hacen a un pobre tipo asi que disfruten esta conversacion

-Diego
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

OMG Manolo cabeza de guevo is hilarious. I actually have the vacilon de la manana album listening to that driving around gets you some weird looks since you're laughing by yourself lol
    92 Granite Silver Vert
    M60B40 5spd

Comment

Ok, here I found another one, the first part it's in english, the dude (manolo cabeza de huevo) obviously doesn't speak english at all... OMG my face hurts me from laughing too hard

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Working...
      X