Christian view of the Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian view of the Olympics

Satan is in our midst, my friends! The Devil is using the 2008 Olympic volleyball team to lure young men like sultry sirens into the pit of iniquity.

Be careful out there, guys.
    cars beep boop

ha ha, that website is fucking hilarious! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Actually, fuck, go read their forums. The hilarity is heightened by the fact that I can't tell if they're serious or not.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        Actually, fuck, go read their forums. The hilarity is heightened by the fact that I can't tell if they're serious or not.
        Psst, they're not.

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

I was flippin' out, I thought it might be some fanatical lunatics.

Comment

-Wow... nuts...

.... btw GO Team USA for second consecutive Gold Medals in Woman's Volly! I watched it last night, May/Walsh really mopped up.
            1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Hate to be the wiki guy, but.

Comment

man look at the ass on that brazilian...oops, better start "praying". this kind of people are breeding the next generation of sexual deviants by stifling natural impulses and instilling a sense of shame about something natural. all those kids just need to get out and chase some tail, and they'll turn out fine.
                Last edited by quikveedb2; 08-21-2008, 11:21 AM. Reason: lmao, accept christ and get a free PS2! who the fuck wants a PS2 that bad!?!
                Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

So 5,500 people routinely roleplay as extreme conservatives as a hobby?
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Please Obey our terms of service. We are a Fundamentalist, Bible Church located in Freehold, Iowa and can trace our roots all the way back to the Pilgrims. Show some respect for the descendents of your founding fathers!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      "The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody. " is hidden in there.

Allright, I believe you. But I don't think the guys on their forum know that it's a parody.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

It's a superspoof.

Comment

It's funny that no one could tell it was a parody.
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

OLYMPIC Volleyball kicks ASS

Comment

Wow.....................This hobby is way better.

Comment

Working...
                              X