Obama sends his minions to silence critics...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BenM
    replied
    Just wanted to throw this into the mix -

    peteyandpetunia.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, peteyandpetunia.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!


    I lol'ed.

    Ben

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Ha ha, and you don't? How many political trolling threads have you started in the last month? 10? 12? You do more spewing than anyone else on this board.

    Oh, and how does taking a bet equal standing up for waht you believe in? All those gamblers out their must have some really strong convictions about Blackjack then.....

    actually I have not started any political threads in the last month. I told someone here that I would not. So the answer is 0.

    And the betting would not be black jack but more like poker! ;)

    I just figured that you think your so right in your posts and personal attacks that you might like me silenced, I figure it was a good way to silence one or the other and Im willing to take that bet based off of the political stance I take. Again if you ever read my posts I am not a fan of Mccain. But Obama has not proven one time how all this change is going to happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    No superiority complex, just stand up for what you believe in. You and others like you spew utter crap with no personal backing. Time to stand up!
    Ha ha, and you don't? How many political trolling threads have you started in the last month? 10? 12? You do more spewing than anyone else on this board.

    Oh, and how does taking a bet equal standing up for waht you believe in? All those gamblers out their must have some really strong convictions about Blackjack then.....

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    She is aligned with McCain's pro-life convictions.
    But so is every Republican. So why pick this one?

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Do you guys really think that McCain and other higher political figures don't have connections with shady people?

    The only thing Obama did wrong is not hide his connections like everyone else. Politicians are shady regardless of their color/religion/nationality. They have to be. It's sad, but it's true.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    What makes you so sure all of a sudden? No one even knows this ladies name. She's a nobody in the GOP, and the Dems are going to push hard on that fact. The only reason she was picked was because she's a women. I imagine this will hurt more than help him.
    She is aligned with McCain's pro-life convictions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Why should I? Give me one good reason why I should humor your delusions of superiority over me.

    No superiority complex, just stand up for what you believe in. You and others like you spew utter crap with no personal backing. Time to stand up!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Why should I? Give me one good reason why I should humor your delusions of superiority over me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    What makes you so sure all of a sudden? No one even knows this ladies name. She's a nobody in the GOP, and the Dems are going to push hard on that fact. The only reason she was picked was because she's a women. I imagine this will hurt more than help him.

    IS that a yes or no you will take the bet?

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    What makes you so sure all of a sudden? No one even knows this ladies name. She's a nobody in the GOP, and the Dems are going to push hard on that fact. The only reason she was picked was because she's a women. I imagine this will hurt more than help him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    Oh snap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    On what? That all the Hillary supporters will move to McCain? Or that this will push him over the top and get him the win in November? It'll be impossible to guage either way, but if you really want to bet your membership on it....

    I bet you and only you, that McCain will now take it in November. McCain wins you are not to come back under your current or any other alias in the future to post. I will do the same if Obama wins. I/You can troll not logged in to use the site for tech advice to keep your car up to date and running. But no posting.

    Im willing are you? You seem to know it all and Im calling you out on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    A woman, McCain chose a woman? WTF is this a popularity contest of who can make the most news? I dont know where to post Im shocked.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    I bet it comes down to hanging chads again.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    On what? That all the Hillary supporters will move to McCain? Or that this will push him over the top and get him the win in November? It'll be impossible to guage either way, but if you really want to bet your membership on it....

    Leave a comment:

Working...