Free TV. Update 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free TV. Update 2...

I'm a huge fan of getting rid of the telephone companies and the cable companies. I could go on a rant - but anyways...

Here are some of my recent finds for not paying that $50 a month bill.

www.tvshack.net - good selection of movies. I'm currently watching the HBO mini searies "From the Earth to the Moon" - if you haven't see it - it's amazing. Check it out.

hulu.com (nbc's site) - lots of movies and you can watch the office, and a few movies there. Also - you must check out a series called "30 days".

http://www.surfthechannel.com/ - tons of movies. Lots of TV shows. For example, if you ever missed a eposoide of mythbusters, you can find it here. And tons others.

It helps to have your computer hooked up to your flatscreen TV(most new video cards can do it if you buy the right one, or a box that will do it)

Anyways. There is a start. Add others if you know them.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

http://watch-movies.net/ - The biggest collection of streaming movies on the net.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

subscribed, very interesting.

Comment

What kind of quality are they? Tough to go back after having HD quality....

Comment

Not good. It's not HD yet. Less then DVD quality in most all cases. I come from a video/film editor background, but yet, it doesn't bother me.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

hulu is pretty sweet, i was watching family guy last night on it.
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

www.nabolister.com <- search engine

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                http://www.surfthechannel.com/ - tons of movies. Lots of TV shows. For example, if you ever missed a eposoide of mythbusters, you can find it here. And tons others.
                Whao Rediculously large achive.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

cheers for the links guys,

sort of related:

Does anyone know if its possible to stream from those sites to a PS3?

I'm using the PC with a media server (TVersity) and videos on the hard-drive and on youtube will link up and stream fine but not the ones from those sites. Any ideas?

Comment

maybe if you run yellow dog.

Comment

http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com

All of Avatar and Boondocks. lost of movies and some TV shows.

Comment

Originally posted by aintnothang View Post
                        maybe if you run yellow dog.
                        sorry, I should have mentioned but I'm pretty sure its a problem with Tversity and the type of website/files, ie they aren't coming up in the library, though they have definately been added.

Is there a yellowdog for dummies website? I'm not really to clued up on that and not so sure if I like the idea of messing with the PS3, yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          Is there a yellowdog for dummies website? I'm not really to clued up on that and not so sure if I like the idea of messing with the PS3, yet...

Comment

Working...
                          X