Any snowboarders/skateboarders here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any snowboarders/skateboarders here?

Been skating for a while, but on and off. Snowboarding for 4 years. I live no where near the snow btw.

This one's my avatar

All these are from when I was about 15.

New Zealand

Skateboarding

The short shorts were a joke ;)

-Pierre
    1987 535is
    1988 325is

Awesome man, you ever try freebording?

Comment

Originally posted by aintnothang View Post
      Awesome man, you ever try freebording?
      No I haven't. Would love to try though!
      -Pierre
      1987 535is
      1988 325is

Comment

good shit bro keep it up

Comment

I am both, but I am pretty much a retired old man when it comes to skating.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

F sk8ing in the A... I've been skating over 20 years because I'm an idiot. I'm trying to get a scab to form from last night as I type.

Comment

I plan on trying snowboarding this coming winter.. Pretty stoked.

I've skated all my life but suck still. I go in and out. Of course I'm into fixed gear bikes now.

Is snowboarding as hard as everyone is telling me?
              I have good balance on a board still. Can ollie just fine in any shoes. Can cruise on a long board.. etc..

Comment

70+ days of 'boarding for the last 4 years. been riding since '99, skiing since '85. i'm probably gonna compete this winter, it looks like too much fun, i'd just be competing with the guys i ride with anyway. supernova's ftw!
                Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

i quit skating around 98 but have been snowboarding since 94 best thing ever in the world nothing compares to a good day on a good mountain. from 96 to 01 i rode 70 to 150 days a years ( ilived in colorado for 3 years and rode almost every day there was snow on the mountians) sadly i gave in to the man and work in an office and can only manage to get about 20 - 30 days a year now, makes me sad

mervin mfg FTW

Comment

Been skateboarding for like 12 years. Spent about 5 of those sponsored. Worked at 2 skateparks. Now I have a job and other things going on so I just push around and skate mini. Syill skate maybe 2 times a week.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by BMWDriver View Post
                      i quit skating around 98 but have been snowboarding since 94 best thing ever in the world nothing compares to a good day on a good mountain. from 96 to 01 i rode 70 to 150 days a years ( ilived in colorado for 3 years and rode almost every day there was snow on the mountians) sadly i gave in to the man and work in an office and can only manage to get about 20 - 30 days a year now, makes me sad

mervin mfg FTW
                      ^wrd.

just sold this mag (shop version, I manage a snowboard shop)

im pretty sure i'll be on an altered genetics this year, but jamie blonde came in close 2nd.

got to ride all the 09 stuff last year at On Snow at stratton, good time
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Is that Shasta in the backgroun?? i know ive heard of Rhonert Park.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post

Is snowboarding as hard as everyone is telling me?
                          I have good balance on a board still. Can ollie just fine in any shoes. Can cruise on a long board.. etc..
                          Take a lesson and you will be fine. I was fine once I learned toe and heel edge, leafing, the lift (most important), and stopping. It took seriously all of 45 minutes for me. If I didn't have an instructor, I might have taken much longer.
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Rigmaster
                          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                            No I haven't. Would love to try though!
                            Yeah, I bought one and never ever use it. Once you get over the steep learning curve its sick.

Comment

I skateboarded back when the boards still looked like spaceships and hot pink was cool. lol!

Now days I wakeboard more than anything, but I still snowboard and BMX occasionally.
                              | Jimmy | 1999 M3 | 1986 325 ES |

Comment

Working...
                              X