Wayzata Amoco broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayzata Amoco broken

well it took 12 years and approx 4 tons of discarded appliances, couches, drain oil, engine blocks, trannies, construction debris and misc used auto parts but i am finally the victor.
    yesterday i got a letter from wayzata amoco (which is no longer wayzata amoco but rather wayzata auto spa or some shit) offering me a free oil change for being a valuable customer.
    while some of you may see this as a good PR move i can see through this thinly veiled apology. i believe the new owner has been in contact with the original owner begging for any contact info for the relentless asshole who has made their lives a living hell for the past 12 years. so the lesson learned here should be, never give up. if you are persistant you can accomplish anything. i will now be concentrating all my effort on rainbow foods and blockbuster video
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

huh?
    sigpic

Comment

i forgot, how did this all start again?
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
        it started over a 7 dollar gas cap 12 years ago. if you search wayzata amoco its clearly detailed

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

All the blockbusters died out here in the whatever you call this place.

Comment

But now if they are broken, where will you discard your trash??
            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

HE said Rainbow Foods and Blockbuster Video.

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

the take home message is don't wrong steve petersen or he'll never forget

Comment

But they aren't even auto parts related...

If I was the guy at blockbuster, and I came in one morning to find an engine block @ my door, I'd kill myself right there.

I realize that this is blunt, but I cant imagine that he's that big a dick? Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

And blunt, congrats on the win...
                    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

And this guy wants me in womens underwear?

Comment

Blunt, how can you you ridicule jbag for his FREE!!!!!1111!11!11!11111!!!!!! cars??
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                          But they aren't even auto parts related...

If I was the guy at blockbuster, and I came in one morning to find an engine block @ my door, I'd kill myself right there.

I realize that this is blunt, but I cant imagine that he's that big a dick? Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

And blunt, congrats on the win...
                          doesnt matter dude. in the conference room of blunt tech indstries we have a large white chalk board. on that board are business's that have wronged me or those close to me. rainbow foods fucked me out of my gold points 14 years ago. i had enough gold points to buy the QE2 and you had to use them by a certain date. i happened to be on vacation the day they expired and i contacted someone in their customer service dept and kept going higher and higher. nobody would give me any credit for these fucking things. i told him he would pay for this in a big way. i have not done anything to rainbow foods except not purchase another thing from them since but i did not think it would take so long to extract my revenge from wayzata amoco. but now their time has come

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

time to switch to flaming paper bags of dogshit?! unless you've been down that road before

Comment

Originally posted by submwar View Post
                              time to switch to flaming paper bags of dogshit?! unless you've been down that road before
                              LMAO

Andy
                              -Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X