Q for you "smokers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q for you "smokers"

A guy at work was telling me about how his nephew was arrested for misdemeanor possession in a Houston, Texas suburb. Evidently, the boy and a friend were driving around and were pulled over for failure to signal. When the boy presented his license, the cop noticed that boy was carrying Spongebob Squarepants wallet. The other kid had a Hello Kitty wallet. This was, allegedly, all the cop needed to see. Based on this dazzling detective work, he knew that the guys had pot in their car, searched, and found a couple joints.

When I was younger, potheads wore Led-Zep or Pink Floyd tshirts. Is this wallet thing some new trend among Texas potheads or are these two a couple of fags?

I doubt that's what tipped him over the edge. They should have rolled up their windows, stepped out of the car upon request, and locked their doors. If they're gonna get caught, might as well make damn well sure the cop is willing to get his warrant :-p

edit: I don't smoke. never have. But the idea was tossed up during a conversation. go ahead and crap on it.
    Last edited by apexede30; 09-07-2008, 06:03 PM.

'90 325i

Comment

im above the influence

Comment

They were probably wearing underoos also.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

lets assume they were fags. its always best. youre probably not hearing all the facts. i know its hard to believe. kind of like watching network news or raising kids. you only hear what they want you to hear
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

fags. they didn't know thier rights and didn't have to consent. retards.

Comment

I keep my weed paraphernalia in a Keropi/Badtz Maru wallet to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                I keep my weed paraphernalia in a Keropi/Badtz Maru wallet to be honest.
                You could have hid them under your work clothes... not even you can find those

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                  You could have hid them under your work clothes... not even you can find those

Had to give them back. Cintas, makes it easy on the washing machine. Adds lazy time for ^^^^.

Comment

thats just super. we all know theres only 2 things that come from TX, steers, and kids with hello kitty and spongebob square pants wallets...
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Had to give them back. Cintas, makes it easy on the washing machine. Adds lazy time for ^^^^.
                      well played. they were clients during an internship. employees had "dynamic" SSNs...

Comment

Cop prob asked them if they had anything illegal in the car, they said no. Then the cop said mind if I check, and since the kids were shit scared they prob just said yes. Seen it happen.
                        -Pierre
                        1987 535is
                        1988 325is

Comment

I understood that denying an officer a search only gives him the right to carry one out under suspicion...

Comment

they are a couple of fags with pencil shaving crappy ass suburban weed.

man, i remember back in 7th grade i had to go into a hello kitty store to buy my sister
                            a present. That was probably the gayest thing i have ever done. but to have/carry a wallet or any mechanise by your own free will.....well thats just the (insert level of gayness here) ever
                            -Frank
                            1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                            1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                            2001 525i

Comment

shutup Frank, werent you wearing a hello kitty hoody with matching sweat pant @ the last Petaluma meet?? lol
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X