Biden just exposed Palin for what she is.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by peerless
    at this time in history
    You make no sense

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    Thats the problem with Hollywood, they need to stop touching old 80's stuff and allow it to be the greatness it was. IT will fail in all ways. I do not even think I could watch the new one.

    I know. I bought the original on DVD for 5 bux, it's one of those classics, like Wall Street.


    Interesting trend of good movies in the 80's affecting the todays.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    You know they are doing a remake of Red Dawn, it's gonna be set in post 9/11 times, with towelheads.

    Thats the problem with Hollywood, they need to stop touching old 80's stuff and allow it to be the greatness it was. IT will fail in all ways. I do not even think I could watch the new one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    I was a big fan of MAD MAX and Red Dawn myself!


    You know they are doing a remake of Red Dawn, it's gonna be set in post 9/11 times, with towelheads.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Come on, Sam. Stein? Of all qualified sources?

    Anyone? Anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam Cogley
    Read Ben Stein's op-ed from the NYT a few days ago. He does a very good job of explaining what happened...just as a spoiler, you're wrong. But that's pretty much normal. ;)
    Got a link?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sam Cogley
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    What is funny is the housing mess we are in with all of the sub prime loans and what all has gone on with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are a direct result of the Clinton administration. It has NOTHING to do with President Bush at all, but the left wing pundits sure as hell are making it out like it is Bush's policies that have brought us to this.



    Taken from HERE


    :roll:
    Read Ben Stein's op-ed from the NYT a few days ago. He does a very good job of explaining what happened...just as a spoiler, you're wrong. But that's pretty much normal. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    I was a big fan of MAD MAX and Red Dawn myself!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    I was thinking about get a Knoife. I already have swords, but they're mounted. I also preffer bats and my lacrosse stick instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I'm gonna go buy some knives. Think a hatchet has that "GTFO" look I'm gonna be going for, or, should I surgical install a chainsaw on my arm? Maybe make it solar incase the fuel supplies run out. I always wondered that about Evil Dead and refueling.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    I love that movie!

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    great movie...

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Maluco
    "Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro."

    first one to guess gets a cookie... but I eated it.

    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels


    Chocolate chip?

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Buy knives and swords. Bullets will run out.
    "Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro."

    first one to guess gets a cookie... but I eated it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    Yeah I was wondering why we hadn't heard anything about that.
    or the Billions that Freddy and Fanie already got. Oh and AIG..... WE are about to hit $1 trillion in bail outs so far!

    Leave a comment:

Working...