Official 2009 Oktober / Halloween thread...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kruzen
    replied
    My girl and I went as vampires.






    ohnoooess dont bite meee

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    A hint at my costume:

    That's nawt a noif... THIS is a noif.

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/01NHcTM5IA4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/01NHcTM5IA4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    FK! why does embed not work for me!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    A hint at my costume:

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    Originally posted by Mot
    I'm gonna be a beer knight, slowly making my suit out of warsteiner boxes.
    I want to see this.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    I'm gonna be a beer knight, slowly making my suit out of warsteiner boxes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    I'm gonna be a penguin with Free Hugs written on it.. you've seen these before:



    Gonna get so many hugs from mad drunk bichez.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    lol I want that costume

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied


    my costume for halloween this year. Pics of the GF's house to come...

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied

    Our house, not the best pic BTW. We are reseeding right now, hence the wheat straw. But I did buy two extra bales to put some pumpkins on!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    On this side of the country, i dont know about yours, we have like "halloween superstores" and they have cheap gorilla costumes on the cheap
    Oh yeah, we gots dem. There's like 3 here in Bend, alone.

    They were the only place in town I could find a black derby hat when I did my Clockwork Orange costume a few years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    the girls in that second pic look like they're having a whale of a time
    I don't think they appreciated me standing in front of them to take that picture. Either that or they were just jealous of my tiger crane style.

    Leave a comment:


  • stegosaurus
    replied
    I was a bear last year. I bought a real bear mascot outfit off ebay from china

    ms paint ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Abe Lincoln

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    the girls in that second pic look like they're having a whale of a time

    Leave a comment:

Working...