WTF is Texas Toast?
Collapse
X
-
-
Good Texas Toast is like an inch thick, with at least one side grilled with a light butter coating and some salt on it. Some put garlic on it.Leave a comment:
-
Not necessarily always garlic. Sometimes only with butter, but always a big thick toasted piece of bread.Leave a comment:
-
Wow, I'm not usually here at this hour. Its funny that explains why the threads weren't updating too. Odd.
Now texas toast, enlighten me, is it yummy?Leave a comment:
-
happens at night between 5-6 EST, no idea why. Have to clean once and wait until error actually come up then reload r3v. Doesn't update new threads either.Leave a comment:
-
WTF I gotta double post after a 505 error. Thats a new one, sorry guys.Leave a comment:
-
WTF is Texas Toast?
Just saw a commercial for a Friendlys or Sonic or some place I never been.
They said they got Texas Toast..
WTF is texas toast?
Lemme know, ThanksTags: None


Leave a comment: