WTF is Texas Toast?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Originally posted by e28forlife
    Seems logical.

    Now I'm wondering if it was a dairy queen commercial I saw. There is one of them somewhere around here//

    So in order to make it myself, I gonna need three or four slices of regular toast (the non-texas variety that we have here in PA) and like two cups of butter? Or more butter?
    Just get a whole loaf, cut it into 8ths and spread a whole stick between them, and grill. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e28forlife
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    that's true

    big state = big toast

    Seems logical.

    Now I'm wondering if it was a dairy queen commercial I saw. There is one of them somewhere around here//

    So in order to make it myself, I gonna need three or four slices of regular toast (the non-texas variety that we have here in PA) and like two cups of butter? Or more butter?

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    Originally posted by e34john
    Texas is.. a pretty big state.
    that's true

    big state = big toast

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Originally posted by darkwing6
    two pages. Change your settings n00b!
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    Ok, so there's a three page thread about texas toast, but we can't make it more than a dozen posts about music? Come on you guys.
    Texas is.. a pretty big state.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I haven't read this whole thread, but isn't the only difference between regular toast and Texas toast the thickness?

    You get it at Dairy Queen with a chicken strip basket, and it's just really thick bread. But the butter they put on it is the best part. It's the liquid butter they put on the grill, and it soaks into the toast. You dip it in the gravy they give you, and BAM! Orgasm in your mouth.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Two pages. Change your settings n00b!

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    Ok, so there's a three page thread about texas toast, but we can't make it more than a dozen posts about music? Come on you guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Originally posted by e28forlife
    I don't get it. Frozen Yogurt, whats that gotta do wit texas toast.


    Aight Well I'm gonna head south to find a Sonic to get some texas toast. Do they have sonics in North or South Carolina? I never seen em in Virginia. They have non stop commercials here but there isn't one within 3hrs. Tempting me with their fucking texas toast.
    VA/TN border has several.

    Internetz iz niiiiiiice:

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Whenever I go to Arizona thats what I eat 3 times a day. And once we drive almost 2 hours to Fullerton just to get some. Those slush drinks are good too.

    Leave a comment:


  • e28forlife
    replied
    Aight well I better find a goddamned sonic on my trip. I have been watching these commercials for the last 3 years and still haven't sine a single one.

    And I hope this 'texas toast' is worth driving to SC for. You all certainly make it sound worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    I didn't say anything about frozen yogurt. and that stuff is as gay as emo jeans. I only eat the chocolate icecream from coldstone.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    yes, there are Sonics in NC

    Leave a comment:


  • e28forlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    For frozen yogurt, you go to OrangeCup or Yogurtville.

    Or Pinkberry in SoCal.
    I don't get it. Frozen Yogurt, whats that gotta do wit texas toast.


    Aight Well I'm gonna head south to find a Sonic to get some texas toast. Do they have sonics in North or South Carolina? I never seen em in Virginia. They have non stop commercials here but there isn't one within 3hrs. Tempting me with their fucking texas toast.

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Originally posted by e28forlife
    Hmm, someone want to mail me some? We don't have sonic around herr, and I never seen Texas Toast anywhere else.

    Can I just stack two pieces of regular toast? Maybe three, with some butter?

    Fuck, no wonder Americans are so fat.
    You get that crap frozen at the grocery store. But the ones from Sonics damn its good, it better be when the bun has more fat than what its holding.

    http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/Produc...aspx?catID=761 get the one with the cheese

    Leave a comment:

Working...