WTF is Texas Toast?
Collapse
X
-
Seems logical.
Now I'm wondering if it was a dairy queen commercial I saw. There is one of them somewhere around here//
So in order to make it myself, I gonna need three or four slices of regular toast (the non-texas variety that we have here in PA) and like two cups of butter? Or more butter?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
I haven't read this whole thread, but isn't the only difference between regular toast and Texas toast the thickness?
You get it at Dairy Queen with a chicken strip basket, and it's just really thick bread. But the butter they put on it is the best part. It's the liquid butter they put on the grill, and it soaks into the toast. You dip it in the gravy they give you, and BAM! Orgasm in your mouth.Leave a comment:
-
Ok, so there's a three page thread about texas toast, but we can't make it more than a dozen posts about music? Come on you guys.Leave a comment:
-
VA/TN border has several.I don't get it. Frozen Yogurt, whats that gotta do wit texas toast.
Aight Well I'm gonna head south to find a Sonic to get some texas toast. Do they have sonics in North or South Carolina? I never seen em in Virginia. They have non stop commercials here but there isn't one within 3hrs. Tempting me with their fucking texas toast.
Internetz iz niiiiiiice:
Leave a comment:
-
Whenever I go to Arizona thats what I eat 3 times a day. And once we drive almost 2 hours to Fullerton just to get some. Those slush drinks are good too.Leave a comment:
-
Aight well I better find a goddamned sonic on my trip. I have been watching these commercials for the last 3 years and still haven't sine a single one.
And I hope this 'texas toast' is worth driving to SC for. You all certainly make it sound worth it.Leave a comment:
-
I didn't say anything about frozen yogurt. and that stuff is as gay as emo jeans. I only eat the chocolate icecream from coldstone.Leave a comment:
-
I don't get it. Frozen Yogurt, whats that gotta do wit texas toast.Originally posted by BimmeristaFor frozen yogurt, you go to OrangeCup or Yogurtville.
Or Pinkberry in SoCal.
Aight Well I'm gonna head south to find a Sonic to get some texas toast. Do they have sonics in North or South Carolina? I never seen em in Virginia. They have non stop commercials here but there isn't one within 3hrs. Tempting me with their fucking texas toast.Leave a comment:
-
You get that crap frozen at the grocery store. But the ones from Sonics damn its good, it better be when the bun has more fat than what its holding.
http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/Produc...aspx?catID=761 get the one with the cheeseLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: