care to elaborate?
      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Ruh Roh...

Comment

The Phillies are not my team, the Tigers are.... But everyone kinda has that other team in the other league or conference... Thats what Philly is to me. Im glad to see them there, I think they can get past TB/BOS. 1-5 they have the best line up around, and Hamels is a fucking stud. Not to mention Lidge not blowing a save all year. Congrats...

Any city that boos Mike Schmidt HOF, santa clause, destinys child, sarah palin, etc is a quality city IMO.
          Originally posted by blunt
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I only care for the Phillies because of Jamie Moyer.

Comment

Oh yeah, wasnt Moyer on that team in 2001 who won the most games in MLB history but failed to cash in a World Series?
              i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Come to think of it.... He is old enough to probably be in that team with Griffey, Gayrod, Big Unit, Buhner, Edgar martinez, etc, and again, failed to cash in a Series...... But I dont think he was with them then. I just figured Id throw that in there too ;)

Comment

Amen, T3rd. 15 years in the making... the city is going to go nutz
                  Originally posted by chileelky
                  amaze about the enthusiasm e30 generate

Comment

The Phillies can win the world series this year because of the aformetioned and if they get Manny for next year they'll be everyone's favorites for next year
                    You should've read the directions before you showed up at the party.:stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by javi415 View Post
                      The Phillies can win the world series this year because of the aformetioned and if they get Manny for next year they'll be everyone's favorites for next year
                      So if the NL champions get the best hitter in baseball, they'll again be favored? Nice analysis.

Comment

We're the best at getting second place, here comes the disappointment. GO PHILLY!!!
                        The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
                          We're the best at getting second place, here comes the disappointment. GO PHILLY!!!
                          Agreed, seen time after time. The often underestimated Rays will take the series in my humble opinion.

Comment

Wat?
                            The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

The Phillies are the favorite of the remaining teams. Even if they sweep the series, if they don't get manram they won't be the favorites coming into next year, but they will be if they sign him.
                              You should've read the directions before you showed up at the party.:stupid:

Comment

Working...
                              X