Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe

I'm surprised no one has made a thread about this game yet.

It looks like it should be EPIC. The new fighting styles and game dynamics are simply outstanding.

Check out some of these videos:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Some dude plays and explains MK VS DC while explaining it, and does Superman's brutality, and Scorpion's fatality.

I love how aggressive and brutal the punches look and sound. The weight of the characters have really improved, and I'd imagine this to be very addicting.
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Yeah I heard about this game. It looks like win. I like the concept.

Comment

Yeah the Joker fatality is off the fuckin hook.
      When does it come out?

I think Im going to pick it up

Comment

November 8th. Joker fatality is BITCHIN.

Comment

woot. this game may be a reason for me to finally pick up a new game system.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Awesome. Simply awesome. Might be something for me to pick up if my poor self gets a PS3! I'll still always bust out my Dreamcast and play Marvel vs. Capcom 2 though.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Xbox 360's are 200$ Brand Spankin' New. Go get one, this is coming out for PS3 and 360.

Comment

i had absolutely no idea this game was being made.. =-( but im getting it!
                Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                LSx e36TI coming soon
                Originally posted by s0urce
                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
                  Xbox 360's are 200$ Brand Spankin' New. Go get one, this is coming out for PS3 and 360.
                  I'm willling to spend double the amount for free internet gaming and blu ray.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Looks like a pretty nice game...
                    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

ya i dont think this game will be any good.

looks ok, but DC characters in a MK game just dont make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Savage View Post

looks ok, but DC characters in a MK game just dont make sense
                        Arcade combat games throwing in badass characters from other universes isn't making me happy. I mean Darth Vader, Yoda, and Galen Marek in the latest Soul Caliber? Come on...seriously?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                          Arcade combat games throwing in badass characters from other universes isn't making me happy. I mean Darth Vader, Yoda, and Galen Marek in the latest Soul Caliber? Come on...seriously?
                          I guess they're just trying to bring in a different fan base. ?
                          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                          LSx e36TI coming soon
                          Originally posted by s0urce
                          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Nah nah this game is gonna be awesome. Stop being so bland.

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                              NO having comic characters from a company that takes a strong stance against having blood/hardcore violence in their comics.....

in a game that is only about blood/hardcore violence seems...well stupid.

Not to mention the MK series is long in the tooth and aged horribly.

Add that all together and you have a game ill pass on

Comment

Working...
                              X