My Birthday Presents

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    That spray-on car wash is the greatest car care product known to man.

    We tried it out on my car at the Picnic, and I had rolled through a mud puddle at Funk's house the night before, and had a bunch of mud sprayed up on my rear valance. We sprayed it on there, let it sit for like a minute, and it wiped right off, nothing left behind. We did the whole car afterward, and it looked better than when I wash it by hand normally.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    I have never used it before, I am very excited to see how well it works on my black car. Griots is my favorite catalog. I want the carbon fiber wallet.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    spray-on-wax is one of my all time favorite smells

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    i love those griots towels. benneton turned me onto that stuff at octoberfest as i had never used their stuff before. they feel so good on nice paint. im tempted to cradle my ballsack in them right now

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Cool gifts indeed! Happy belated birthday :-D

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    started a topic My Birthday Presents

    My Birthday Presents

    My B-day was a couple weeks ago, and I got some really cool gifts from my friends and wife. My family and I finally got together tonight and I am so stoked!
    1st from my parents:

    Full wash kit and towel kit from GG! I can't wait to wash my car.
    Next from my Brother and the man himself:



    Those of you who know me, know how proud I am to have one of these in my possession. This is the second to last one made for Tony while he is still sponsored by THD. It is a replica unlike the ones that sit on my brother's mantle. The helmet will be traveling with my Brother to Texas this week to be signed, I will have pics when it comes back. Please keep your NASCAR comments to yourself, Tony is a great friend of my family's and is quite possibly one of the best people on earth.
    Last edited by delatlanta1281; 10-26-2008, 07:20 PM.
Working...