Black man KO's a retard after he kicks a baby.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bimmerpirate
    replied
    hurricane one was better. It was actually funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by gstuning
    If anybody thinks a KO is the suited response to your kid gettin kicked is a retard.
    If an adult kicked my kid I wouldn't hesitate to kick the living shit out of said adult. If it's another little kid I'd just bring said kid to his parents and tell them what happened.

    Leave a comment:


  • gstuning
    replied
    If anybody thinks a KO is the suited response to your kid gettin kicked is a retard.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by imsotyerred
    because he's retarded...maybe?
    :stupid:
    Haha classic!

    I wonder if the little kid called him a retard or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by ethirtydavid
    loL, why did he kick the dudes kid?
    because he's retarded...maybe?
    :stupid:

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by e30this
    Disaster. Always imminent :o Ouch!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Ha ha - Downs man & tube man

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Id like to punch you in your face.
    Well, I'm a retard. Are you black?

    Leave a comment:


  • andyman2487
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    who cares if a BLACK man punched someone? Someone hits a mans kid, prepare to be knocked out or at least fight. You are yet to post anything intelligent. You had a kid popping out of a vagina as an avatar, now your current one. I usually understand the controversial humor, and usually enjoy it. I think youre either really missing it, or youre a fucktard. Id like to punch you in your face.

    Leave a comment:


  • speedhop
    replied
    Originally posted by h0lmes
    Haha the hurricane one was 10x better.
    x2

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Haha the hurricane one was 10x better.

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    who cares if a BLACK man punched someone? Someone hits a mans kid, prepare to be knocked out or at least fight. You are yet to post anything intelligent. You had a kid popping out of a vagina as an avatar, now your current one. I usually understand the controversial humor, and usually enjoy it. I think youre either really missing it, or youre a fucktard. Id like to punch you in your face.
    easy there big daddy, some might say the same about you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    loL, why did he kick the dudes kid?

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Title is self explanatory. This video delivers.

    http://poststuff5.entensity.net/1027...dia=tardko.flv
    who cares if a BLACK man punched someone? Someone hits a mans kid, prepare to be knocked out or at least fight. You are yet to post anything intelligent. You had a kid popping out of a vagina as an avatar, now your current one. I usually understand the controversial humor, and usually enjoy it. I think youre either really missing it, or youre a fucktard. Id like to punch you in your face.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    lol @ the Hurricane Fay one.

    Leave a comment:

Working...