Your halloween costume (Little late)
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
i managed to pull off waldo in an hour. i got really tired of hearing "HEY I FOUND YOU!!"
haha :DLeave a comment:
-
I had nothing to wear to the costume party at Cloyne (a housing coop for Berkley where my brother lives and goes to school), so I threw on my racing gear, sparco shoes to the gloves. I actually met some incredibly hot girls there both dressed up as half of a twister mat each with white bikini's and body paint all over. I should have played it, you know ;) Probably could have if I was a little more assertive at one juncture, "you can play, wanna play?" lol. I was actually wading through hundreds of people looking for them again shortly after I stopped chatting with them but everybody got the boot due to a noise complaint. Fuck.
Anyway, one of their dads races as well. Too bad I forget some of the name, but I might find one of them again at the track, lol.Last edited by Justin B; 11-02-2008, 03:06 PM.Leave a comment:
-
^
wow, that looks like the girl at the party that gets boinked by everyone else. (you know who I'm talkin about..)Leave a comment:
-
no shit, small world. I drink with him every weekend at my neighbor's house. He lives in my apartment complex.
ninja edit: and he's ungodly smart. Ridiculous.Leave a comment:
-
Hell yeah i do hahahaha
he used to live down the street from me..
and a thaaank youLeave a comment:
-
His name is, in fact, Tom Kilcline. You know the tall goofy bastard?
and my dream E30, other than my M3, would be your car but in zinnoberot and shadowlined. That is a damn fine looking car.Leave a comment:
-
-
That's the Japanese dude, the weird part, is I don't think that was part of his costume...
Leave a comment:
-
WTF is that creature in the middle with the pink finger nails!!??Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: