Your halloween costume (Little late)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jrobie79
    replied
    lets put an overdose on that face:

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer


    Maluco several hours and many drinks later passed out on the trunk of my car :


    That fool is so lucky I had nothing to draw on his face with . :D
    oh NOES! LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    lol Seth Petrozelli (guy who KO'd Kimbo) dresses as Kimbo for Halloween..

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman
    i helped my friend make this box of wine costume. originally we had it hooked up to two boxes of wine with a tap coming out the front so that it would actually work but we decided it was a bad idea because of the amount of cops in SF this year. so many 5-0 it wasn't even funny! this dumb ass ended up getting talked to by the cops twice that night for his drunken shenanigans any ways.


    the fine print says "celebrating halloween"

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    My girl and I went as vampires.






    ohnoooess dont bite meee

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Out as Crocket from Miami Vice ...along with my Ferrari for the evining :


    Posing with Sarah Palin :


    With Maluco and my chick :


    Maluco several hours and many drinks later passed out on the trunk of my car :


    That fool is so lucky I had nothing to draw on his face with . :D

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Sasquatch:




    Hell yes, I was hotter than f*ck friday night, then finishing off the keg on saturday night.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by SpecM
    at first I read guibos

    I was like, "flex discs?"

    ;)
    lolz

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by xlr8rbob
    ^^^^
    didnt even notice you in that picture.
    More pics of said halloslut.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by Ral
    . Me and 3 of my friends went as Guidos.
    at first I read guibos

    I was like, "flex discs?"

    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    me on right in my last minute mormon costume


    but the real winner of the night was my buddy al with his redneck costume complete
    with real mullet and mustache



    and at the third bar of the hillsborough hike (stop at all 19 stops on the main road through campus) which was actually a convenience store we all (10 people + people we didnt know) got TICKETS!!!! yaya!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicademus
    WTF is that creature in the middle with the pink finger nails!!??
    +1 wtf! so fucking scary!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • cferb
    replied
    Originally posted by ethirtydavid
    ^
    wow, that looks like the girl at the party that gets boinked by everyone else. (you know who I'm talkin about..)
    Yea, I know what you're talking about, except no one at the party would touch her, that pic is as close as anyone got...She's fuckin nasty.

    Oh, and her friend on the right, has a sperm tattoo on her leg.
    Last edited by cferb; 11-02-2008, 08:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdAccord
    beastie boys. sabotage
    Haha. Well played. You look remarkably like him.


    Originally posted by Ral
    I wasn't sure what i was gonna do, so my Halloween costume was put together in 5 min. Me and 3 of my friends went as Guidos. I'm the one on the right.
    You forgot the spray on tan. And the spiky hair with frosted tips. Hey, if youre gonna do it, do it all the way. haha. :)


    Originally posted by cferb

    What in the motherfuck is this? Someone needs to put this picture in a "motivational poster" or add a caption to it. What the fuck are these people thinking?



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • kowalski
    replied
    I went as Hammered Mario, even got some bags drawn under my eyes. Then I hot hammered.

    I stumbled across this pic on fb, don't remember it. I know the guy in the middle's name is rubix, he creeps at the local pub. My friend had Listerine mixed with vodka in a Listerine bottle.

    Leave a comment:

Working...