Your halloween costume (Little late)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Justin B
    replied
    lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • stegosaurus
    replied
    $280 off ebay from china

    Leave a comment:


  • FJ40
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    striped shirt + beenie = waldo

    hahaha

    you have the option for a back pack too. which turned out really handy for booze
    I was waldo last year, which turned out to be epic because I was lost (sleeping through XC practice, no one could find me!) the next morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by rjteeter
    Shit I was going to be waldo but I was to lazy to make the costume. RJ with a beer was way easier.
    striped shirt + beenie = waldo

    hahaha

    you have the option for a back pack too. which turned out really handy for booze

    Leave a comment:


  • rjteeter
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    i managed to pull off waldo in an hour. i got really tired of hearing "HEY I FOUND YOU!!"


    haha :D
    Shit I was going to be waldo but I was to lazy to make the costume. RJ with a beer was way easier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    i managed to pull off waldo in an hour. i got really tired of hearing "HEY I FOUND YOU!!"


    haha :D

    Leave a comment:


  • rjteeter
    replied
    LOL@ the guidos.

    I went as myself with a beer. Sorry, no pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    I had nothing to wear to the costume party at Cloyne (a housing coop for Berkley where my brother lives and goes to school), so I threw on my racing gear, sparco shoes to the gloves. I actually met some incredibly hot girls there both dressed up as half of a twister mat each with white bikini's and body paint all over. I should have played it, you know ;) Probably could have if I was a little more assertive at one juncture, "you can play, wanna play?" lol. I was actually wading through hundreds of people looking for them again shortly after I stopped chatting with them but everybody got the boot due to a noise complaint. Fuck.

    Anyway, one of their dads races as well. Too bad I forget some of the name, but I might find one of them again at the track, lol.
    Last edited by Justin B; 11-02-2008, 03:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    ^
    wow, that looks like the girl at the party that gets boinked by everyone else. (you know who I'm talkin about..)

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    no shit, small world. I drink with him every weekend at my neighbor's house. He lives in my apartment complex.

    ninja edit: and he's ungodly smart. Ridiculous.

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    Hell yeah i do hahahaha

    he used to live down the street from me..


    and a thaaank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    His name is, in fact, Tom Kilcline. You know the tall goofy bastard?

    and my dream E30, other than my M3, would be your car but in zinnoberot and shadowlined. That is a damn fine looking car.

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    Originally posted by Ral
    I wasn't sure what i was gonna do, so my Halloween costume was put together in 5 min. Me and 3 of my friends went as Guidos. I'm the one on the right.
    Is that Tommy K. on the far right??

    Leave a comment:


  • cferb
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicademus
    WTF is that creature in the middle with the pink finger nails!!??
    That's the Japanese dude, the weird part, is I don't think that was part of his costume...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    WTF is that creature in the middle with the pink finger nails!!??

    Leave a comment:

Working...