Your halloween costume (Little late)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cferb
    replied
    I need to check my leg for STDs, fuckin skank. I was too drunk at the time to notice or care



    Then we ran into this guy, the male equivalent of a Ganguro girl, he's from Shibuya and bought the same Pikachu costumes as two of my friends, from the SAME STORE that we bought all of ours at, in Shibuya. What are the chances in the middle of nowhere

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    heinekins and Jeagerbaambs all fuckin night

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    fuckin skanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    I wasn't sure what i was gonna do, so my Halloween costume was put together in 5 min. Me and 3 of my friends went as Guidos. I'm the one on the right.


    Leave a comment:


  • VAPORBLADE
    replied
    I love how the girls inner hoe comes out on Halloween.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    Originally posted by xlr8rbob
    ^^^^
    didnt even notice you in that picture.

    Troof !

    Leave a comment:


  • xlr8rbob
    replied
    ^^^^
    didnt even notice you in that picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    beastie boys. sabotage

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied


    moo
    ________
    Starcraft replays
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:01 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    lol, there is a picture of me crawling between some girls legs.

    Leave a comment:


  • scott_is
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    I made mine last minute but I think it turned out pretty well.

    Post pictures.

    There were a guy dressed as a vagina at the bar on friday. You
    two would have made a great couple Lol.

    I didn't had time this year to get a good costume so I just went to
    the bar and enjoyed. I won a bottle of champagne for my attitude
    and had lots of fun with the girls:


    Scott

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    i helped my friend make this box of wine costume. originally we had it hooked up to two boxes of wine with a tap coming out the front so that it would actually work but we decided it was a bad idea because of the amount of cops in SF this year. so many 5-0 it wasn't even funny! this dumb ass ended up getting talked to by the cops twice that night for his drunken shenanigans any ways.


    the fine print says "celebrating halloween"

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    started a topic Your halloween costume (Little late)

    Your halloween costume (Little late)

    I made mine last minute but I think it turned out pretty well.

    Post pictures.

Working...