My life completely changed forever today....(Updated w/ pictures now! Pg.1)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mtriple
    replied
    congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    Congrats! My beast of a boy is going on 7 months. Seeing him smile everytime I come home is more than I could ever ask for. You're in for great times!

    Cheers,

    AJ

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    So simply beautiful.

    I see that you're gunna have the right alright to be extra extra protective.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    She's beautiful Mariano, you must be so proud!

    Leave a comment:


  • chameleonleather
    replied
    It's a Great calling to be a father, congratulations.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoffp
    replied
    congrats man, she's beautiful!! let me know about bimmerfest dude!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    OMG Mariano. She's beautiful.

    Congratulations.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    ***PICS ADDED ON 1st PAGE***

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    OMG!
    I didn't even see this.
    Congrats PADRE!

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    congrarts man

    Leave a comment:


  • Kman
    replied
    congrats man!

    Leave a comment:


  • motorsports_3
    replied
    Congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Congrats! I don't know you personally, but I can only imagine how you feel!

    Leave a comment:


  • mentaleeill
    replied
    congrats man.

    Leave a comment:

Working...