My life completely changed forever today....(Updated w/ pictures now! Pg.1)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    Congrats bro. You are right, it is the most amazing thing ever. Cant understand it until you go through it.

    Wishing you and your ladies the best.
    L
    Aint that the truth?? Thanks man.


    Originally posted by YAN-3
    Mariano, Congrats bro. I wish you guys all the best! we should do a donation, like a gift basket type thing but digital love (aka $$$)
    DO IT!!!

    Originally posted by golde30
    Congradulations Mariano! she looks nice and healthy, and also looks just like you man!
    I dont see it, but whatever. Everyones telling me that.


    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Poor kid.
    FUCK YOU! LOL!

    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    I have one coming late December. Im excited. My girl seems to think the car hobby will cease once he comes.. Shes got another thing comin :)

    Congrats.
    Yeah man, thats why I married Julie. I wouldnt have married her if she was like that. Or else I just wouldnt have married. Theres no way someone will tell me what to do. I dont believe that fun shit has to stop once you have a family and Julie, thankfully, thinks exactly the same. Shes always wanted to go to strip clubs with me (Im just not really into them), shes really understanding about boys night out and encourages it, shes just awesome! I cant wait to take her to her first Bimmerfest (Lola). Oh and congratulations!!


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    I have one coming late December.
    Congrats dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    I have one coming late December. Im excited. My girl seems to think the car hobby will cease once he comes.. Shes got another thing comin :)

    Congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Damn shes a mush. Congrats shes beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • fretburnr
    replied
    Congrats Mariano!

    Leave a comment:


  • xlr8rbob
    replied
    shes gorgeous mariano.

    congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • homegrone30
    replied
    Congrats man all I have is a niece but I have such a small family I know exactly what your saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    Congradulations Mariano! she looks nice and healthy, and also looks just like you man!
    Poor kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Congratulations Mariano, you seem like you will make a great Dad!

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Congradulations Mariano! she looks nice and healthy, and also looks just like you man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    damn man, I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a baby like that. I'd be a wreck, I wouldn't be able to think or talk about anything else, I'd be so ecstatic. Congrats man!

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Mariano, Congrats bro. I wish you guys all the best! we should do a donation, like a gift basket type thing but digital love (aka $$$)

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Congrats bro. You are right, it is the most amazing thing ever. Cant understand it until you go through it.

    Wishing you and your ladies the best.
    L

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    good lookn' girl, Mariano. You must be one pround papa

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    congratulations

    Leave a comment:

Working...