Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns for sale in the PNW. Trying to fund an E30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guns for sale in the PNW. Trying to fund an E30.

CHEAP!

1. SKS rifle comes with 1-25 rnd mag and 1-35 rnd mag. Russian made and in very good shape. Includes 245 rounds of Wolf 7.62x39. $180.00

2. Tanfoglio compact ..45 Witness 3 magazines included (next to new. Fired two times with around 100-200 rounds through it). Includes 50 rounds (PMC) and 18 rounds of Federal hollow points. Completely legal and would need to register it in your name. $200.00

3. Beretta 92FS 9MM Includes 4-15 round mags and 1-20 round mag. Includes a rubber slip on for the grip. (600-700 rounds through this pistol) in very good shape. Completely legal and would need to register it in your name. $400.00

4. Golden Eagle Predator Bow. Includes soft case, release, fore arm guard, case for arrows and 3 arrows. $150.00

5. Galco Int. Commando rappelling holster. Next to new ($80.00 new). Fits Beretta 92, Glock-17, 20, S&W-5906, 4506, 1006, 4516, 4006, Sig-P220, P226, P228, P225 $35.00

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Let me know if you want any of these. The pistols are legal and will be transfered into the buyers name.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

I need a throw away. What have you got for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
      I need a throw away. What have you got for me.

LMFAO. All of them are throw aways, but they will have your name on them.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Any legal for the republik of kali?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Any legal for the republik of kali?
          Both hand guns are as far as I know. Unless the laws have changed. I bought the Beretta in Cali. And I've had it for a long time. Barely using it of course.

Comment

what about the rifle? legal in california?

Comment

if you still have the Tanfoglio compact in 2.5 weeks ill take it.
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
                Looks like the SKS is illegal in Cali.

Comment

That's a fine looking SKS. Good price too.
                  Instagram
                  sigpic
                  Current: 99 M3
                  Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

will you ship to Germany? :D
                    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Is there still a waiting period on used guns from a private owner?
                      harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                        Is there still a waiting period on used guns from a private owner?

there is no waiting period in a face to face transaction. Being that he is from another state you will have to go fill out a 4473 and wait what ever period your county and state has. You will have to pass a back ground check and being in California make sure you know what the laws are to certain guns. There are a lot that are banned in California and could cost you 10 years and $250k in fines for owning or possessing one.

That is a good deal on several of those posted.
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Thats an older version of the Tanfoglio, but it looks all right in the picture. Those are CZ replica's which doesn't mean they are bad guns, just doesn't have the "status" of the original.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Very nice compound bow, what's the pull on it? Just wondering. I'm a recurve and traditional fan personally, but figured might help someone interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post

The sks is legal with out the mags it has to have the original mag in it.
                              84 318I Delphin RIP
                              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Working...
                              X