X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring your piece?

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
      ... the reason everyone loves israel is cause they need to guarantee their spot in heaven when jesus comes back and lands in jerusalem. you crazy fucks, don't care about no jews, just a path to the promised land. fuckin religous nuts.
      Which is the Born Again Christians belief. Bush's own Holy War was indeed founded on his Evangelist belief that he will go back to Jerusalem, and therefore must clean-up the territory from the Arabs... Israelis were delighted to hear that. Bring the money and the miitary support, and look the other way when we hit, while the rest of the world is stupefied.

"God made me do it" was his simple explaination for his attacks on Arab countries. Pretty fucked up when you realize that the US destiny's is based on one guy's will to go to heaven. That's pretty close to Muslims exploding themself, hoping to fuck 72 virgins in heaven...Fuckin religous nuts indeed.
      Last edited by Massive Lee; 11-05-2008, 11:37 AM.
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

does it specify whether the virgins are male or female?
        What if they're all ugly virgins?
        What happens after they're all non-virgins, do you get 72 more?

Comment

Day One: Obama faces a Cold War threat and a warning from Israel

Barack Obama was confronting a looming international crisis just hours after his White House election triumph.
          The U.S. President-elect faced a triple threat with Russia, Israel and Afghanistan all threatening to test his mettle.
          Locked away in his Chicago home, Mr Obama received his first national security intelligence briefing yesterday as he wrestled with appointments for his Cabinet.

Continue.....

The U.S President-elect Barack Obama was confronting a looming international crisis just hours after his election triumph as Russia, Israel and Afghanistan threatened to test his mettle.
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Unless I am wrong, Dubya is still president, and Obama will be in office only in January. Therefore Israel's attack is still under W...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              Barack McBlackjesus
              -Charlie
              charlie that is the funniest thing that you have ever posted.

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

um the cold war is over. doesnt anyone read? sam huntington? clash of civs? and the whole missle thing is detente a la condi rice gone horribly wrong. deploying BMD radar sites in "new" nato states is a dumb antagonizing move. smart if we want to go back to stand off, but dumb if we actually have any inkling of true action to restore relations with the drunk bear. i
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  Which is the Born Again Christians belief. Bush's own Holy War was indeed founded on his Evangelist belief that he will go back to Jerusalem, and therefore must clean-up the territory from the Arabs... Israelis were delighted to hear that. Bring the money and the miitary support, and look the other way when we hit, while the rest of the world is stupefied.

"God made me do it" was his simple explaination for his attacks on Arab countries. Pretty fucked up when you realize that the US destiny's is based on one guy's will to go to heaven. That's pretty close to Muslims exploding themself, hoping to fuck 72 virgins in heaven...Fuckin religous nuts indeed.
                  easy there tiger. Israel's a close ally in a territory that's volatile to say the least. And, it's an important area as it controls much of the world with oil. Also, if Israel falls and gets destroyed, that's one less country in the region for the extremists to attack. They will either start fighting with each other, or finding other countries in the West to attack. I don't necessarily agree with their actions all the time, but they have a right to exist and are surrounded by countries that have vowed their extinction. Unless you will say that they have no right to defend themselves against rocket and mortar attacks launched against them even during a cease fire.

And Lee, the rest of the world (And most of America) sees Barack as president, he's just waiting for the office to be moved out. So, in a sense, he is the president because he will have to formulate responses now to problems that won't be resolved by the time he gets into office.
                  sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Ral View Post
                    easy there tiger. Israel's a close ally in a territory that's volatile to say the least. And, it's an important area as it controls much of the world with oil. Also, if Israel falls and gets destroyed, that's one less country in the region for the extremists to attack. They will either start fighting with each other, or finding other countries in the West to attack. I don't necessarily agree with their actions all the time, but they have a right to exist and are surrounded by countries that have vowed their extinction. Unless you will say that they have no right to defend themselves against rocket and mortar attacks launched against them even during a cease fire.
                    Man I sure do love that preemptive defending those guys got going on. With the planes and the carpet bombing villages and the tanks and stuff.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

ditto What Ral said.

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                        I really didn't need to see this. I have a business trip set in stone in Tel Aviv on november 15th. WTF am I getting into?
                        death.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

lol extremists? vs the idf? we're talking about israel, a developed country not some ass backward shithole. look im all for protecting interests and allies, but the most convincing argument against it is made by an offensive realist, john mearshimer. for all the money that goes and buttpain that comes from this relationship, it doesn't seem to be worth it for us.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            Unless I am wrong, Dubya is still president, and Obama will be in office only in January. Therefore Israel's attack is still under W...
                            QFT. It's been less than 72 hours and Vedubin is already trying to blame Obama for every possible crisis that may/may not happen in the future....

Comment

Fuck Israel.

The Jews killed our lord and savoir Jesus Christ:D
                              sigpic

88 325is

Comment

I don't necessarily agree with their actions all the time, but they have a right to exist and are surrounded by countries that have vowed their extinction.
                                When the British armies were in Jerusalem 70 years ago, it was still called Palestine and that country was an Arab country where the minority of Jews and Christians and the majority of Muslims were living together. It is only after WWII that UN gave that British colony to the European demobilized Jews with whom they had no idea what to do after the war. Many reprsentant at UN forwarned the commity that the region would become a barrel of powder. That was in 1948.

Basically, Israel was only a name in a fairy tale book, that got created by stealing an Arab coutry occupied by Brittanics. No wonder the Arabs are pissed and claiming that land as their own. Let's thank the UN for that "wise" decision 60 years ago

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Working...
                                X