another satisfied blunt tech customer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeK
    replied
    :rofl: i thought it was only a myth, now i have seen the evidence.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    actual testimonial of a new blunt tech customer

    "Hi,

    Parts came in today, thanks a bunch. Please give me the total check to send including the o-rings for the tranny. One kind of funny note, someone drew a “dick” on the inside of the box the seals came in...did not bother me, but if someone is packaging your stuff, you may want to let em have it."
    Oh, Mr "Patterson" will definitely let him have it..........

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Blunt, what about that bridge I want to buy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Oh yeah! Speaking of parts though, I might need to actually order the correct rear quarter lights, last time somehow I gave you the part number for the regular red reflectors...

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    hahaha... awesome. Gotta break them in somehow. Funny thing is I never found any scribbles anywhere on the parts I've bought from you :) Not that I mind of course!

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    This is all the motivation I need to skip the dealer and start buying parts from BTI.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    That is so damn funny. Made my night!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    hahaha crazyiness

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    you a big gay boy if i don't get one next order patterson

    + loves and hugs to cindy

    Leave a comment:


  • VAPORBLADE
    replied
    Haha! I have a mega schlong on the inside of my mtechnic II side skirt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Definitely steve patterson's handiwork.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    That looks like a retarded third grader drew it.

    Or Mr. Blunt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Good & Tight
    replied
    I'm sure one day they will fetch more than a Picaso.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ed.
    replied
    hahaha thats great! haha

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Blunt that's some good shit

    Leave a comment:

Working...