so i just read through 52 pages of budget beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i just read through 52 pages of budget beater

that was some funny shit. it makes me feel good that there are more idiotic people out there than myself.
    Originally posted by Ferdinand
    I carry a cheap pressure gauge in my glovebox with which to manually check my tire pressures, but I keep forgetting that in the USA glovebox space is sacred as it is reserved exclusively for the purpose of storing handguns.

DIVING BOARD DIVISION DIVISION IDIOT

That poor kid got so beat down here he had to go to emotech

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

link? i could use a laugh today

Edit: found it

Comment

cliff notes please. budget beater doesnt sound worthy of the keystrokes needed to peruse. and i sure as shit arent reading 52 pages
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
          cliff notes please. budget beater doesnt sound worthy of the keystrokes needed to peruse. and i sure as shit arent reading 52 pages
          I just skimmed, read maybe 5 or 6 pages

Love how he brings in the parents cars

Before:shitty e30

And after a few 50 mods...

e55 amg!

"see guise!!1 i was rite!! it makes way moar powerz"

Theres the cliffs

Comment

bored need time to kill. thread link?
            Originally posted by blunt
            and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

Comment

for the record? Mercedes are rolling garbage cans nowadays (and for about the last 20 years)... e30> POS mercedes shitboxes. only idiots buy mercs. the same customer base would be far better served by lexus ownership.

this is from a former mercedes, then BMW tech.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                  I don't know what threads he was looking at, but Budget Beater was the one who put together a group buy for those cheap headers. Claimed he was doing it for "the good of the community" and he "was making no money" off of them. He actually was the one selling them on ebay. I, and others, called him out on it but he wouldn't admit it.

He's a piece of shit, that's all you really need to know.

You made the fifth post in the thread above me
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah its an epic post. if you dont have a spare hour to 3 hours to waste i wouldnt reccomend reading it. its about an idiot that is gonna turn the e30 community on their ear and make all the e30 owners out there that have spent thousands of dollars relize that they are wasting their time with an e30.
                    Originally posted by Ferdinand
                    I carry a cheap pressure gauge in my glovebox with which to manually check my tire pressures, but I keep forgetting that in the USA glovebox space is sacred as it is reserved exclusively for the purpose of storing handguns.

DIVING BOARD DIVISION DIVISION IDIOT

Comment

Working...
                    X