X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugh Jackman?

What? :roll: :roll: :roll:
    -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
    Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

man-crush? or just a crush?
    sigpic89 M3

Comment

que?

Comment

sexiest man alive whheeeeeooooooooooooooooooooo
        Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
        driving boards?

Comment

At least JAM knows what's going on.

I will be like the dude on The McLaughlin Group.

Optimator: Femme325is. Jackman. What.

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)

Comment

ibtl

Comment

I keep working out in hopes I can end up with his upper body definition, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Is it just me, or did you guys growing up think that Wolverine would be a little more... Wolverine-ish?

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                I keep working out in hopes I can end up with his upper body definition, nothing more, nothing less.
                Perhaps. You already have one big ab, maybe by next year you'll have two?

Comment

Its called steroids, and he has openly admitted to them. He gets no credit for cheating. Steroids FTL.

And ovulator, this solidifies one of two things. You are a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles or a chick.
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                    Its called steroids, and he has openly admitted to them. He gets no credit for cheating. Steroids FTL.

And ovulator, this solidifies one of two things. You are a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles or a chick.
                    jflip2002, I did not know you were so attuned to how Hugh Jackman got so ripped. I guess his steroid use kills it for you, huh.

Let me ruin your fantasies for another man at the same time. You know Carrot Top? He's a user, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                      jflip2002, I did not know you were so attuned to how Hugh Jackman got so ripped. I guess his steroid use kills it for you, huh.

Let me ruin your fantasies for another man at the same time. You know Carrot Top? He's a user, too.
                      Yes, carrot top also is, lol. So is Danny Bonaducci (NO idea how to spell his last name). The only man I can dig who has used roids is Stallone.
                      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I like my bals large. No roids for me.

NWS, Not Straight Safe either.

Comment

I like my bals large. No roids for me.

NWS, Not Straight Safe either.
                          http://www.froggypic.com/pics/1beb3d...82597cf43.jpeg
                          Now i have to question your sexual preference. I would not even know, or want to know where to find naked male celebrities.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

lol. The site is blocked here at work. Farbin just pulled it out of his favorites. Fag.

Comment

What?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X