"I Survived" on Biography Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I Survived" on Biography Channel

Has anyone been watching the series? A whole new lot started today. It's insane to hear these first hand accounts. Absolutely interesting but also horrible.

I do have to say though, watching these series/stories has to make one more aware of the evil that lurks around them at any given moment.

CHL FTMW...

that show started out on the discovery, or was that I shouldnt be alive
    fuck I dont remember
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah, I think its I shouldn't be alive on Discovery, this is another show apparently. I've seen the discovery show and some of the things people went through are just crazy.

Comment

"I shouldn't be alive" does not even compare to "I Survived"...

"Locked up Abroad" has been decent as well.

Comment

FYI... today's new episode just started again...

Comment

"I Survived" is fukin hardcore to the next level. People telling how they got stabbed forty times, lit on fire then beat with a baseball bat, or sitting in a toxic cloud for eight hours coughing up chunks of lung.

Comment

Working...
            X