De La Hoya is DONE FOREVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De La Hoya is DONE FOREVER

He just got absolutely, positively, without a doubt DESTROYED by Pacquiao. De La Hoya's corner stopped the fight after 8 rounds. He was just sitting there taking every single punch in the face. It was awesome. Pacquiao's a fucking beast. De La Hoya's a giant douche and deserves this huge embarassment. Though I'm sure he'll blame this on someone else like always.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Now Daisy can carry the torch for the family.

Comment

I think you're a bit rough on the guy.
      The bottom line is he should have retired years ago.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

He seemed kinda fake during the interview, shoulda just admitted his loss instead of talking about Pacquaio.

Like my friend said "That fool had too much humble pie"

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          I think you're a bit rough on the guy.
          I gotta disagree with you there.

"Youre not on the big stage until you fight Oscar" - De La Hoya a few weeks ago

He's a spoiled brat. Anyone who follows boxing knows this. After every single loss, he always blames his trainer's methods and gameplan. Even though its blatantly clear in every loss that he panicked and deviated from what he was supposed to do.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
          You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Mabuhay ang pinoy!!!!!!!:up:
            Last edited by AL FHA Q!; 12-07-2008, 02:24 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AL FHA Q! View Post
              :up:Mabuhay ang pinoy!!!!!!!
              +1 Pacquiao FTW!

Comment

I loved his corner's comment. "He's to fast for you!" "Theres no point for you stay in there!"

Ahaahah! Talk about the truth!

Comment

I am wonder why boxing isn't done forever. Talk about one of the most boring things to watch.

Comment

Like what Brock did to Randy Couture.

Comment

Mabuhay!

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
                        I gotta disagree with you there.

"Youre not on the big stage until you fight Oscar" - De La Hoya a few weeks ago

He's a spoiled brat. Anyone who follows boxing knows this. After every single loss, he always blames his trainer's methods and gameplan. Even though its blatantly clear in every loss that he panicked and deviated from what he was supposed to do.

He wasn't like that when he was winning. Or not as bad. He's compensating for lack of a game anymore.
                        Retiring on top is ALWAYS the best way to go.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Pacman vs Maywheather! :up: That's a fight!;)

Comment

You youngins still fail to see the big picture.. Which is "Golden Boy productions"

Its not about being the champ for De la Hoya anymore. Its all about the money. De la hoya is the next Don king.. God willing, the UFC doesent completely wipe boxing off the map..

As long as theres people willing to pay to see him fight, and his doctor approves, he'll never fully retire.
                            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

He probably threw the fucking fight. You cant trust boxing. Its like the government, you watch it pan out and see the progression, but you dont really know whats going on in the agenda.

Comment

Working...
                              X