Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contech ScareCrow..blunt,this is something you would like!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
    pics?
    oh dude i wouldnt do that to you. shes maybe 5' tall and 55 yo. squat fat little troll with an angry disposition. a failed law student who never passed the bar. i want to cave her skull in with a tree root
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

oh damn... give Biscus a treat for me. :)

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        i would like that but for a different reason. graciella lives next door and is a world class waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. i trained biscus to shit in her yard. she has snuck over at night and put biscus turds on my front step. i should set that up to soak her for returning my dogs shit
        When WCC emails the neighbors politely pointing out her disappointment yet expecting the offending neighbor to clean it up, don't be as dumb as my stupid ass neighbor and hit Reply To All. I also recommend not mimicking his stupidity with a wall of text blasting the entire neighborhood and airing out every little piece of nit-picky crap that's bothering you. You may end up looking just like my asshole neighbor and lose all of your credibility too. :thumbup:
        - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scotaku View Post
            When WCC emails the neighbors politely pointing out her disappointment yet expecting the offending neighbor to clean it up, don't be as dumb as my stupid ass neighbor and hit Reply To All. I also recommend not mimicking his stupidity with a wall of text blasting the entire neighborhood and airing out every little piece of nit-picky crap that's bothering you. You may end up looking just like my asshole neighbor and lose all of your credibility too. :thumbup:
            wut?
            -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
              wut?
              I'm warning Sir Blunt not to underestimate his crap-crafty neighbor.

Long story.

Asshole neighbor has been dicking with me ever since I politely told him, no thank you to repeat heavy suggestions that I hire him to finish my basement. Dipshit steps in dog shit one day (probably his own dog) and saw fit to pile it up on my gas grill. I had my suspicions, but didn't know exactly, so I emailed all the neighbors to politely ask that it be cleaned up and feel free to come talk to me if there was a problem I wasn't aware of with my dogs. Asshole hits reply all and removes any remaining doubts that he's a full on raving lunatic. I finish his self-pwnage with another polite reply reiterating that he can come clean it up, immediately, and that my front door is where he can come knocking if there's ever another problem.

The End?

- Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

This is a great thread. I don't even know who my neighbors are.
                Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                X