Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now I'm talking to myself.

Comment

this isnt funny farbin. please remove the first pic .its too bad theres not a classification for a job as "useless fuckwad who searches photobucket accounts"
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

says the man with someones pic in his avitar...

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
        click here for details

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
          says the man with someones pic in his avitar...
          says the man with someones dick in his mouth

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            this isnt funny farbin. please remove the first pic .its too bad theres not a classification for a job as "useless fuckwad who searches photobucket accounts"
            You know. I really thought about it, and, furthermore, when I was browsing your non password protected photobucket.

EDIT: It looks like you have secured it now. http://photobucket.com/guestlogin?al...untheadtrauma/

I do have the addresses, and the images hosted in mine... I'll post the verification image, just to show I got it, and maybe later the other one I got from in yer bucket.

I think you may have met yer match. And, instead of me posting the full picture, why don't you explain to r3vland what the context of the first picture really is.

Comment

Wow. Why do you have it in for Mr. blunt? He's just a lonely old man.
              -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
              Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                You know. I really thought about it, and, furthermore, when I was browsing your non password protected photobucket.

EDIT: It looks like you have secured it now. http://photobucket.com/guestlogin?al...untheadtrauma/

I do have the addresses, and the images hosted in mine... I'll post the verification image, just to show I got it, and maybe later the other one I got from in yer bucket.

I think you may have met yer match. And, instead of me posting the full picture, why don't you explain to r3vland what the context of the first picture really is.
                i really dont feel any of this is necessary my friend. dont take this further than your common sense tells you to. some things are meant to be private. i believe this is one of them as it involves family

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

who the fuck post this?
                  Originally posted by e30e
                  lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                    Gee, Mr. Farbin, it would seem to me that you really don't know what Mr. blunt looks like, because that first guy looks WAY different except for the glasses and beard.

I understand. Mr. blunt eyes are capable of such emotion. You might feel that his piercing blue eyes are burrowing deep into your doughy soul, judging you every second that you are eagerly fellating his ancient cock, causing you to avoid looking at his face. Well, don't take it personally. Mr. blunt is semi-hard all the time. The last time he was at full staff was probably when he heard that Ronald Reagan survived an assassination attempt. I bet when he climaxes, dust comes out of the tip of his shaft.
                    "I bet when he climaxes, dust comes out of the tip of his shaft.[/QUOTE]"

which is why i have a box of "swiffer face dusters" on your xmas list

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                      i really dont feel any of this is necessary my friend. dont take this further than your common sense tells you to. some things are meant to be private. i believe this is one of them as it involves family
                      Look, I have sat idly by and watched you utterly destroy the spirits and egos of many r3v n00bs. Now, it is your turn. Fam-damily or not, your tech savvy self put it there, and left it open for the interweb to find, we'll just make this thread a lesson to those who don't know what they are doing behind a keyboard.

I will post the picture, afterall, you posted it, abeit only a few moments.

Unless it's still there.

This is for Fanzotti. And that guy in AZ.

Comment

Blunt is kinda a pimp. I respect that.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          Look, I have sat idly by and watched you utterly destroy the spirits and egos of many r3v n00bs. Now, it is your turn. Fam-damily or not, your tech savvy self put it there, and left it open for the interweb to find, we'll just make this thread a lesson to those who don't know what they are doing behind a keyboard.

I will post the picture, afterall, you posted it, abeit only a few moments.

Unless it's still there.

This is for Fanzotti. And that guy in AZ.
                          just remember fucker, there are repercussions for everything you choose to do in life.
                          just because im not a pixel master it doesnt give you full reign to expose something thats private. think before you act motherfucker

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

You have something to hide you old mother fucker? Is this about to get epic?

(sharpening my gif saw as i type this)
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              You have something to hide you old mother fucker? Is this about to get epic?
                              if farbin has the least little bit of common sense and self preservation this thread will not become epic in the least. it will die right now

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Blunt... what are you hiding from us??
                                Build Threads:
                                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                                X