Newbie Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
    What color is your E46!! Welcome to the site!!!

Mariano
    Its a Topaz Blue, Thanks :D

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    In all honesty, I think your raging bull may be the most "baller" member owned car on the entire forum.
    Thanks, Most appreciated ;)

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
    As I said before- welcome. Please don't let the "assholes" discourage you from the wealth of knowledge on this site. We've got some of the best information here for e30s. And thanks for sharing the pictures of the Lambo- DONT SELL IT. hahah.
    actually a friend of mine in another Forum recommended r3vlimited.com to get some knowledge about the E30.. and i'm here to learn.
    uw dude didnt do a thing ;)
    as for selling it, the car is parked back in kuwait and i only drive it when i get back.. So i'm not really having fun with it. sell it for now and buy another exotic when i settle down there.

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    ill never understand that IL duce dude. something happened to him as a kid or his parents did too much acid or some shit. there are some legitimate questions id like to ask the OP about his country and their overall views of america and americans.
    none of the gulf countries have anything against the US except for Iraq. In Kuwait there is more then 20000 US citizen working there. alot of products are imported from the US. most of our cars are US.
    personaly i have nothing against the US. ive worked in DC for 3 months and NY for 7. i like the US and i'll be in Tucson next March and i'll be staying some time there.

Comment

You are a fucking asshole blunt. and proud of it too. I don't care. I'm just telling him that r3v is the shit.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by blunt View Post
        ill never understand that IL duce dude. something happened to him as a kid or his parents did too much acid or some shit. there are some legitimate questions id like to ask the OP about his country and their overall views of america and americans.
        none of the gulf countries have anything against the US except for Iraq. In Kuwait there is more then 20000 US citizen working there. alot of products are imported from the US. most of our cars are US.
        personaly i have nothing against the US. ive worked in DC for 3 months and NY for 7. i like the US and i'll be in Tucson next March and i'll be staying some time there.

nice dude, thats good to hear. if you listen to the libs in the USA the entire world hates us.
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Noice, what line of work are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome, and absolutely love the Murci.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
            You are a fucking asshole blunt. and proud of it too. I don't care. I'm just telling him that r3v is the shit.
            im sorry... it appears i may have offended you at some point along our r3v voyage.
            let me take this opportunity to express my sincere apologies. lets start fresh
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

sounds grand. I'm having some 'cid flashbacks right now... what were we talking about?

Comment

Government Position and some private business here and there.

Comment

That explains everything, about as discriptive as vlad gets.

Comment

^ hahaha. OP welcome! nice cars! when you do get the 320?
                    Tim.

Comment

Normaly papers will be done tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        That explains everything, about as discriptive as vlad gets.
                        maybe we should be less descriptive about our work too?

they seem to be doing much better than us..

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
                          maybe we should be less descriptive about our work too?

they seem to be doing much better than us..
                          Yes, from this day forth, the reply when someone asks my line of work will be, "I'm in the Services Industry."

Comment

"I do thing's for people for money"

Comment

Cool cars, welcome to the site.
                              Build Threads:
                              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Welcome to the site!! Great looking cars as well... You have upped Vlad by at least +1000%

euro 24v Motor swap that 320 too

:up: :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X