X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
    "I do thing's for people for money"
    That made me lulz
    The grilles really distract you from the fact that someone took a sledgehammer to the front end.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
      need a room mate?

oh yea and welcome to the forum.
      I'm Married.
      Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
      Nice cars.

Good luck with the e30 and welcome to the forum.
      still struggling to find a clean one.
      Originally posted by ADEN View Post
      welcome from Yemen to Kuwait, nice M3 i really liked it more than the lambo lol JK.
      welcome
      Thanks dude.. :D

Update:
      i spent the last week searching for an E30 at least a clean one.
      i found one today and will see another one tomorrow, so i'll go for one of them..

Comment

you should use all the money you get from selling the Lambo for making an incredible drivetrain and suspension on whatever e30 you get.

or how about just swapping the e30 body onto the Lambo drivetrain/suspension? that would be quite a car.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
          As I said before- welcome. Please don't let the "assholes" discourage you from the wealth of knowledge on this site. We've got some of the best information here for e30s. And thanks for sharing the pictures of the Lambo- DONT SELL IT. hahah.

Where?:pimp:

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by M3erz View Post
            So Sell it for now and get a new exotic when i'm settling down in Kuwait.
            How do you feel about Aston Martins :-D specifically a DBS...

Comment

Working...
            X