Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

score one for santa

haha this is great

Only Santa knows who is naughty and nice, not Redflex, DPS, or the Border Patrol. Merry X-mas Phoenix!
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    haha i tried the link and it said "this video is not available in your country".

i didn't know youtube videos were region locked. (I am in Venezuela right now).
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

I hate those cams so fucking much!

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

truamerikans.
        "Our mother of blessed acceleration don't fail me now."

Comment

Originally posted by 318iSdaniel View Post
          haha i tried the link and it said "this video is not available in your country".

i didn't know youtube videos were region locked. (I am in Venezuela right now).

You dont work for citgo do you. Why on earth would be there unless you have family there???

OH HUGO would not permit this video as its a people standing up to the govt. in a small but very need way.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
          X