93 E28 533 For sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 E28 533 For sale.

1983 533 she is asking 1100 obo. what you think. she claims is has a little over 100k miles and is manual.

sorry for the large pics but you can see the details.

Comment

also she states that the previous owner was a CHP and owned for 10 years if that matters.

Comment

well they stopped making the e28 in 1988 so the part about the 1993 is bull. so i would ask more questions
        sigpic

Comment

they never made an e28 in 93. 87 or 88 was the last year for the e28 I think then went to the nicer e34.

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

ohh im sorry i mean to say 83

Comment

Good buy, the early 533i has a lightweight flywheel, hotter cam, and shorter gearing. Side by side an early 533i is a little quicker than a 535i / is.
              '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                Good buy, the early 533i has a lightweight flywheel, hotter cam, and shorter gearing. Side by side an early 533i is a little quicker than a 535i / is.
                You make me smile, I have one as a parts car ;) to fix a six

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

looks like a COUPLE coils were cut out of the rear springs...
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                  X