4ngiefest 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4ngie
    replied
    32 Days

    Leave a comment:


  • e30pwr
    replied
    For some of you who may want to see how many were out last year for the record rally, Click the link. I'm gonna be there this year takin pics too. This was only the bottom tier of parking and only half of it really. so come out and chill!

    DeviantArt is where art and community thrive. Explore over 650 million pieces of art while connecting to fellow artists and art enthusiasts.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ngie
    replied
    Guys, please make sure you RSVP so we can SEE WHO'S COMING. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ngie
    replied
    So.. just a couple of updates.

    Hotel:
    I just got off the phone with my rep at the Marriott, and they are looking into the group rate again. The $139 rate was only available this past weekend and is no longer available. It was a special they were running for a few days which was an advance purchase, non-refundable rate. However, they did drop our rate down to $164 per night. Not much, but it helps. I know $164 is a steep rate for a hotel room, but this is a really nice hotel in the center of everything downtown & in the best part of town. It should be in the system now when you go to book under BMW or Angiefest. If you have any issues, please contact:

    Sharon Kimbell
    Senior Event Manager
    JW Marriott Buckhead
    3300 Lenox Rd NE
    Atlanta, GA 30326
    Phone: 404.262.8641
    Fax: 404.262.8603




    OR PM me and I'll take care of it.


    Also, the new forum is up and running: www.forum.4ngiefest.com Come check it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • m4tt
    replied
    To the top!

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck90m3
    replied
    Originally posted by Julien
    yay a bunch of e46s in a parking lot
    top 3 conversations:

    " so dude, how did you get that m3 bumper to fit so well, it really fits with those angel eyes"

    - dude OMFG my reverse just went out, Nah dog that's your subframe..

    - anyone got a zip-tie my window regulator just shat itself... again

    - I want an e30 project car soo bad, they're so hot.. what? I'll have to do more to it then rims and a drop to make it mint, wtf?

    sigh
    Julien
    -hating aside, I almost came last year when I was stateside.. and owned an e46

    Hilarious, Only I count four not three conversations.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ngie
    replied
    Originally posted by OrganicMechanic
    calendar marked --

    is there camping available? I would be coming in from St Louis MO so an overnight would be necessary. I would like to caravan down with some others if possible.
    Yep. :) http://www.stonemountainpark.com/lodging-camping/

    We're also working on a group rate at the Marriott in Buckhead. A lot of people will be staying there again.

    Leave a comment:


  • m4tt
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta
    Is club bimmer doing the drive at the same time?

    No, the clubbimmer drive was a one time thing we did last year. we are trying to put a drive together but have not made any plans yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • goofy10
    replied
    Here is the link on E46fanatics where she posts regularly.



    And the thread from 4ngiefest 08



    It's kind of a big deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    Is club bimmer doing the drive at the same time?

    Leave a comment:


  • m4tt
    replied
    Originally posted by OrganicMechanic
    calendar marked --

    is there camping available? .
    Ill find out. Get back to you soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    calendar marked --

    is there camping available? I would be coming in from St Louis MO so an overnight would be necessary. I would like to caravan down with some others if possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    yay a bunch of e46s in a parking lot
    top 3 conversations:

    " so dude, how did you get that m3 bumper to fit so well, it really fits with those angel eyes"

    - dude OMFG my reverse just went out, Nah dog that's your subframe..

    - anyone got a zip-tie my window regulator just shat itself... again

    - I want an e30 project car soo bad, they're so hot.. what? I'll have to do more to it then rims and a drop to make it mint, wtf?

    sigh
    Julien
    -hating aside, I almost came last year when I was stateside.. and owned an e46
    Last edited by Julien; 12-25-2008, 07:54 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    OMG, this teh HOTT thing 4 u bimmer lovurs.

























    learn to spell

    Leave a comment:


  • m4tt
    replied
    Originally posted by Maluco
    who post this...
    I post this good!!!
    Last edited by m4tt; 01-06-2009, 07:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...