Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas and post your gifts!

To R3V. Have a great one.

Happy Hanukkah too if you're doing that.

Oh yeah and post in here if you get anything good.
    Advanded Delphin Division
    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Gift to myself:

BBS euro RZs
    Kumho ecsta ASX

Have to wait for the wheels to arrive from euroland and the tires to arrive from tire rack.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Gifts to myself:
      Aluminum radiator
      Aluminum driveshaft
      Camera car-rig.

Comment

4 point harness:D now im glued to my seat
        sigpic

Comment

Money from relatives for E30 parts or PC parts. :)

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

GF got me Jeff Dunham tickets, FUCK YEAH!
            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

I'm gonna use some cash I hopefully rake in to get myself an iS lip, so all you fuckheads will quit bitching. BUT, it won't go on until I get enough money to get it painted the correct colour (anyone know what that would cost?)

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
                I'm gonna use some cash I hopefully rake in to get myself an iS lip, so all you fuckheads will quit bitching. BUT, it won't go on until I get enough money to get it painted the correct colour (anyone know what that would cost?)
                Depending on if you have any type of homie hookups in the painting business it should be fairly cheap. Even paying full price you should be looking at anywhere from ~100-200 for a good job.

Comment

got a lil bit of cash an a couple of gift cards an a the GF got me a new watch, Omega Railmaster XXL w/ the small seconds, on a brown strap (been hinting at it since march).

edit: I got my self a OTC genisys scan tool set up updated to pathfinder 2007 w/ all the OBD1 cables for nearly every make of car. I can pull codes from capture engine data from and diagnose almost any thing built since 1984.

Merry Christmas all
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-25-2008, 12:05 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

i got cash and COD world at war on Wii with that gun thing.. AMAZING
                    Tim.

Comment

Jeeze, it's not even Christmas over here on the left coast yet.

I have no idea what I'll get. Hopefully a D80 or D90, but more likely I'll get a ps3 and some clothes and other shit like that.

Comment

my xmas present was to work christmas eve until midnight. fucking brilliant
                        Greg
                        07 mazdaspeed3

Comment

I know my mom and my girlfriend bought me tools. I bought myself a MarkD chip, a front strut tower brace, and ellipsoids. Woo christmas! :D

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

HO HO HO! yay!! i got an AC Schnitzer chip and a 13 button OBC! gets better and better!
                            Tim.

Comment

This is the first year since R3V started where I did not start a gift-posting thread on Christmas. I pass the torch onto you.

I got a hard drive, shoes, socks, underwear, slippers, pajamas, $100, a Chipotle gift card and MB Quartz speakers for the E30.

EDIT: I also have my skidplate to put on as well as other car stuff...more on that later.
                              Last edited by M42Technik; 12-25-2008, 09:12 AM.
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X