Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an offer on my tires.

"Hello

I am interested in buying the Bottlecaps with Tires that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a Cashier Cheque or Credit Card.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at: texmy14@yahoo.com for a quick reply."

So I should sell them to him, ya?
    Advanded Delphin Division
    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

HAHAHHAHA!!!

Get an axe, its a trick.

HAHAHAH!!!!
    The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

was this from craigs list??? cause i put my e12 on there and got a very similar response, and it was very much a scam...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
        was this from craigs list??? cause i put my e12 on there and got a very similar response, and it was very much a scam...
        No I just got this as a PM on this forum.
        Advanded Delphin Division
        My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

hahahahah

its a trap run away from it
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Was it from "tolani"...this individual wants to buy my automatic transmission :)

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Yo, Jean, hook me up, I need a tent to scrap cars on rainy days...

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Kids will never learn, I swear.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post

I was looking for that but could not find it. and shit I typed trap didnt I
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

You'd have to be a dumbshit to think that guy is for real. Who here on R3v talks like that? That grammar was almost flawless lol.

RAPIST?
                      '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                      '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                      '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Got this PM also today... good that i checked the forum but i was allready about unsure because of his posts here (nothing) and the payment methods.
                        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

hahaha i got one today too. i didnt know you could still pm people if you were banned.

Comment

he wrote me also on s14.net lol
                            *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Yes the same one that I got. Is that why he is Banned? there were people on BMWe30.net that were posting stuff about video games. It was getting really old
                              Originally posted by Nicademus
                              My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

Working...
                              X