Next year Better or Worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next year Better or Worse?

Do you see things like the economy and political unrest getting better or worse in this coming year?

worse before better. i hope by fall things are turning around
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Being in the home foreclosure business I can say that this past year nation wide there was an estimated 1 million homes that went into foreclosure proceedings. This next year for 2009 the industry is predicting 8 million+ will go into foreclosure proceedings and looks like 2010 and beyond will still be quite strong as well. Honestly from what my national clients are telling me is it to get ready for the tsunami that is coming...

Hate to sound so cynical and pessimistic but taken from that, I would get use to a trimmed down lifestyle and get to where you are living within your means...

:|

Comment

Personally, something I have always noticed is that trends never live up to their hype.

When the whole world predicted huge boom times for the forseeable future, we got bust. Now the doomsayers are predicting complete economic collapse...well, lets hope not.

bad news sells.

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Worse.

February will suck in the home market, it will have to try very hard not to collapse. Obama ill be blamed, even though people in the know have known that this collapse is inevitable.
          cars beep boop

Comment

from what i am seeing things could go down hill very fast and stay there for a while mostly imo because of a domino effect caused by job losses.

Comment

much better by the end of the year. the bad news is out, and the new year will have a lumpy start. housing by the end of 2009 will clearly be in better shape (foreclosures are <3% of all mortgages. higher than normal but not imploding). the value of the U.S. dollar vs the euro will appreciate (great news for buying a bmw direct in germany). oil will finish below $50/bbl in 2009, and the S&P500 index for stocks will finish up 20%+ for the year, again after a lumpy start. unemployment will peak in August, 2 months after the official end of the recession, remain high thru the end of 2009, and gradually improve in 2010 as o-man and congress forestall their planned tax increases.

things have been going downhill since August 2007, and nothing goes in a straight line forever.
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                worse before better. i hope by fall things are turning around
                wow, blunt and I agree on something

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                  wow, blunt and I agree on something
                  we also agree you are a world class fellatio expert so not all is lost
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I predict it will either get better or worse. One of the two.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Hoping the housing market says relatively soft here until mid-2010, that's probably when we will get serious about buying a house.

Thankfully housing is cheap here even though prices are still growing, albeit slowly.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I see it getting worse before it gets any better.
                        -Andy

Comment

End of 2009 = Depression

Comment

Wow,

There have been such a wide array of answers. Proves that nobody knows what the hell is going on and what will happen in the future.
                            Recent Rebranding!!
                            Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                            E30 SM62/S62
                            E30 M60 V8
                            E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                            Instagram.com/garageaholic
                            Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

I think we are at a stability point. I think Obama will surprise you.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                              click here for details

Comment

Working...
                              X