I want to get hit by a car!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I used to work with a girl who's dad was hit and killed by a UPS driver doing 60 through their neighborhood while he was jogging. The settlement they received from UPS was in the 7-figures, but she always said that she'd rather have her father back than all the money they got.

    Be careful what you wish for. I'd rather be able to walk/see/hear/function properly than have a shitload of money I couldn't really do anything with.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Courting Darwin. Very bold of you sir.


    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    Call me crazy but id prefer to not get hit by anything and earn a living in good health
    + 1

    Though some $ for my my upgrade to an e30 M3 might be nice?:p

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    40% comes to me, and I can get something arranged ..

    Leave a comment:


  • napabavarian
    replied
    Originally posted by DCColegrove
    There seems to be significant pathology behind most of the Off Topic threads as of late...

    You mean I didn't just read the same thread six times?

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    There seems to be significant pathology behind most of the Off Topic threads as of late...

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    youre probably right and your last statement shows you are running out of ammo but before you go let me ask you this.. When you eat your shit do you sort out the corn and peanuts or do you just dive in and get the job done?
    Its poop again YOU SHIT EATING FECAL FREAK
    lol you do have some fucking jokes though for an old man.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by phillyg
    it's alright i'm done arguing with you gays. I mean its cool to be a kid when your 50 but to argue on the internet is just stupid regardless.
    youre probably right and your last statement shows you are running out of ammo but before you go let me ask you this.. When you eat your shit do you sort out the corn and peanuts or do you just dive in and get the job done?
    Its poop again YOU SHIT EATING FECAL FREAK

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    It's alright I'm done arguing with you gays. I mean its cool to be a kid when your 50 but to argue on the internet is just stupid regardless.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by phillyg
    the second time was stupid. The first time was 2 years ago. I am not an idiot anymore.
    retards dont know they are slow in the head either. Trust me, you are as surely as idiot as i am immature

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonc
    says the guy who's been banned on here twice before and then comes back a third time. (grimm862/vagcycle)
    i predict a 4th soon

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Says the guy who's been banned on here twice before and then comes back a third time. (Grimm862/Vagcycle)
    The second time was stupid. The first time was 2 years ago. I am not an idiot anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by phillyg
    alright cousin fucker.
    hey shiteater, if you came from genes like run in my family youd want to fuck your cousins too. Id rather have hot relatives than cousins who spooned their own feces into their mouths

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by PhillyG


    EDIT: You really need to grow up dude.
    Says the guy who's been banned on here twice before and then comes back a third time. (Grimm862/Vagcycle)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    we don't want blunt to get any older, he needs to be here for ever. He is a fuck'n institution on this forum.

    Leave a comment:

Working...