Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT what should I do? (Crazy BF.c member)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT what should I do? (Crazy BF.c member)

Alright, so I sold my AA stage II tune to this guy (mshayne on bf.c) about 3 months ago. I told him I'd never used it and that if it didn't end up working we could figure something out. He paid $320 cash for it, which I actually gave him a break since he drove up to meet me. I listed it at $350.

Well about 2 weeks ago he called me and said that it wasn't working after he finally got a 3.5" HFM in his car and got the chance to use it. I told him that I was sorry and that I would try to contact the guy I bought it from to get the original AA paper I also told him that I didn't want to screw him over and I would refund his money after I get everything sorted out.

So I got in contact with the guy I bought it from, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the original owner to get the AA paper work.

On tuesday night he called me, saying that I needed to "hurry up" with getting it figured out. I said that I would transfer money from my into paypal and call him in about 3 days when the money goes in. Well apparently that wasn't good enough, because he called me a few times on wednesday night (I didn't answer,I don't have anything to tell him). Then this morning he calls three times in a row at 7:30am and leaves me a message that says:

"This will be the last time I call you, next time you see me it won't be pleasant"

So, at about 8:30 I call him back. I tell him that I've been doing everything I can to help him out and even told him that I would give him a full refund. I go on to say that I didn't have to do anything for him at all, and I could have just never answered his calls. This is where it gets good, he responds:

"You don't have to do anything for me? I have a 9mm and your address"

So at this point I laugh a little bit, seeing as how he doesn't actually have my address and hes making death threats over $320

He then says "You don't know what I had to do for that $320, I've done worse then shoot someone for less then that"

So what should I do about this? I'm gonna call the cops just to make a report and have it on file. This whole thing is rediculous, I tell him I'm gonna refund his money and he tells me hes gonna kill me..lol.

Cliffs: I sell an AA chip. He claims three months later it doesn't work, I tell him I'll give him a refund..and he tells me he has a 9mm and my address.

Anyhow, it got locked on BF so I figured I would post over here....
    Last edited by turboeta; 01-15-2009, 02:19 PM.

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

hell yeah, call the cops on his ass and keep his loot.

Comment

Definitely call the cops and file a report. He is threatening you with a firearm.
      Oh, and if you can, I really want to know what he did for that $320. It has to be good.

Comment

I would have bypassed R3V OT and gone to the police directly. I mean, here at R3V OT we're good, but there's some shit that even we can't help out with.
        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
        E36 325i sedan
        E30 325i sedan
        Volvo 945T

Comment

Pull a 180 on him. Go to his house and shoot him.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

i
            Last edited by blunttech; 01-15-2009, 06:34 PM.
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Lol, is he even 20?

-edit: send him a pic of the handgun and brass knuckles next to the roundel. Fight e-thuggery with e-thuggery

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
              '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
              '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
              SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

[quote=turboeta;1355618]

"You don't have to do anything for me? I have a 9mm and your address"

He then says "You don't know what I had to do for that $320, I've done worse then shoot someone for less then that"

[quote]

You just have to love internet tough guys. If he had to do such a "dirty deed" to get that $320, why the the hell would he blow the money on tuning his car?

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                  Pull a 180 on him. Go to his house and shoot him.
                  actually pull a 360 and shoot yourself

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    actually pull a 360 and shoot yourself
                    I lol'd at that one.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

i

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Yeah hes like 30, and has a kid. He's just a fucking nut

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Originally posted by turboeta
                          Will that get this thread locked? I don't know if r3v is as anal as BF. I'll post his phone number up if it wont

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

[Initiate R3V Mobile Phone Rape]
                            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                            E36 325i sedan
                            E30 325i sedan
                            Volvo 945T

Comment

PM his number to me too

EDIT: NVM I saw it in the link.

Does he have an email addy?

Comment

Working...
                              X