Let's get serious about pot legalization.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    ive done every drug known to mankind except crack and exctasy as it wasnt around when i was doing drugs. i cannot speak for anyone but myself but weed was a gateway drug for me. those who have the tendency to abuse or have addictive personalities will proceed up the ladder and try anything available to them. all i can say is ive been straight 27 years and ive never been in a better spot in my life as when im completely straight. you dont make stupid decisions and the bad ones you do make you remember
    I said I never did Ecstasy....

    Then I found out Ecstasy is DMT ... It just got a new name for the Gen-X kids.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by PhillyG
    I don't think there are to many, "pothead junkies" robbing people for their next dime bag. Weed, I think makes you a lazy socially fucked up being. Why? Because the people I've been friends with for 10 years are all potheads now. I've seen through the years how weed effects us. It is in a very negative way. Although, as in Europe or Amsterdam they have made weed "boring" by limiting it's sales through small coffee shops. There are less potheads there than there are here, because of this.

    Again. I support the limited legalization of it, but not selling it in every gas station like a pack of cigs. The way people view weed here pisses me off so much. Fucking 14 year old kids smoking doing drugs n shit. Even 5 years ago it wasnt this bad. Something needs to be done.
    ive done every drug known to mankind except crack and exctasy as it wasnt around when i was doing drugs. i cannot speak for anyone but myself but weed was a gateway drug for me. those who have the tendency to abuse or have addictive personalities will proceed up the ladder and try anything available to them. all i can say is ive been straight 27 years and ive never been in a better spot in my life as when im completely straight. you dont make stupid decisions and the bad ones you do make you remember

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    i guess thats really not possible though. we wouldnt have the modern medicines we have today. its just too bad there wasnt a way to end abuse of the chemicals. if moderation were possible with every single person we wouldnt have a lot of the crime issues we have today. legalizing drugs would cure some of that and take the criminal element out of it but you still have junkies robbing and killing to get their shit
    I don't think there are to many, "pothead junkies" robbing people for their next dime bag. Weed, I think makes you a lazy socially fucked up being. Why? Because the people I've been friends with for 10 years are all potheads now. I've seen through the years how weed effects us. It is in a very negative way. Although, as in Europe or Amsterdam they have made weed "boring" by limiting it's sales through small coffee shops. There are less potheads there than there are here, because of this.

    Again. I support the limited legalization of it, but not selling it in every gas station like a pack of cigs. The way people view weed here pisses me off so much. Fucking 14 year old kids smoking doing drugs n shit. Even 5 years ago it wasnt this bad. Something needs to be done.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    the world would be a far better place if no mind altering chemicals existed. be it weed,alcohol or whatever your choice is. thats a fact. but they are here....it does not have one single positive effect on anything. only negatives. however it is just not possible to do away with it.
    i guess thats really not possible though. we wouldnt have the modern medicines we have today. its just too bad there wasnt a way to end abuse of the chemicals. if moderation were possible with every single person we wouldnt have a lot of the crime issues we have today. legalizing drugs would cure some of that and take the criminal element out of it but you still have junkies robbing and killing to get their shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    It's white- I edited the contrast in photoshop a little too much. It's been resprayed white though, it's not Alpine. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    I feel the same about guns and organized religion.
    what color is your car? it almost looks a pale grey in your sig

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    I feel the same about guns and organized religion.
    ill agree

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    the world would be a far better place if no mind altering chemicals existed. be it weed,alcohol or whatever your choice is. thats a fact. but they are here....it does not have one single positive effect on anything. only negatives. however it is just not possible to do away with it.

    I feel the same about guns and organized religion.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    the world would be a far better place if no mind altering chemicals existed. be it weed,alcohol or whatever your choice is. thats a fact. but they are here....it does not have one single positive effect on anything. only negatives. however it is just not possible to do away with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Victell
    replied
    Drug laws' primary purpose is to keep anti-drug voters (mainly church people) happy. A lot of these church folks oppose alcohol too, which is why we have dry counties and limits on selling alcohol on the weekends, in some areas. If any of their politicians starts talking about decriminalization, you can bet he will be voted out next election.

    Now in other areas where voters put drug enforcement at a lower priority you see things like medical marijuana laws and more generous alcohol and bar laws. Bars tend to serve alcohol later these places.

    I dont think the US will ever see drugs legalized federally. Locally and maybe at a state level, but never federally.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    Here's an article written by motherfucking Garrison Keillor. You know, Prairie Home Companion guy?

    http://www.tikkun.org/rabbi_lerner/inprisonformarijuana

    Even he thinks Marijuana laws in this country are a farce.

    Go to any bar on a saturday night (or even better a tuesday night) and see the awesome and totally legal effects of alcohol.

    Come to my apartment on a saturday night (or even better a tuesday night) and watch the totally boring and illegal effects of marijuana.

    These include but are not limited to: I just ate all my toaster struedels, I don't mind sitting through "what not to wear" with my girl, I totally destroy all newbs at COD4, and I do all my laundry slightly slower than I normally would.
    lol. Pot should be legalized.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    Sorry I past on this one

    You past? I didn't know past was a verb.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    This can get ugly, lol. I'll just save myself a bunch of typing... Whoever is for legalizing weed is a loser.
    Save yourself a bunch of typing? Yeah right, you are an ignoramus that knows nothing about the subject so you had nothing to write.

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Even as a "fan" I could care less about the legalization. All that would bring is stagnant growth in the market, declining quality, and all sorts of other commercialization issues. I'll take my drugs illegal, thank you very much.
    plus fucking one.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean5294
    Been there....made that. Weed doesn't lead to bigger drugs. It leads to modification.

    Leave a comment:

Working...