Arizona county ditches speed cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona county ditches speed cameras

Success was had on Wednesday in the fight against robotic roadway policing, the harbinger of Skynet, when a small Arizona county struck down their failing speed camera van program.

This is a step in the right direction. Congratulations residents of Pinal County.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Were on our way on banning them in general if our state senators get there heads out of there asses.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

What, too many city officials were getting speeding tickets??
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

they cause accidents on the freeway because; people speed, slam the brakes when they go past, then speed again.

they might flash you and your car, but first they have to get a good pic of you and your licence plate. then they actually have to get you to respond to the ticket you are MAILED, if not they have to hire a process server to serve you (more $$).

the profit windfall that they thought they were getting isn't there.

they could make more $$ by hiring more officers to hand out DUI's insted.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
          they cause accidents on the freeway because; people speed, slam the brakes when they go past, then speed again.

they might flash you and your car, but first they have to get a good pic of you and your licence plate. then they actually have to get you to respond to the ticket you are MAILED, if not they have to hire a process server to serve you (more $$).

the profit windfall that they thought they were getting isn't there.

they could make more $$ by hiring more officers to hand out DUI's insted.
          Which is exactly what I want, I want jackasses who drive drunk, swerve to constantly change lanes, and tail gate to be caught. Not speeding suv's, darwin will take car of the 4,000lb suv's with drum brakes.
          1985 BMW 325e
          1997 BMW M3/4/5
          2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

the BEST thing about speed cameras is they CAN'T pull me over while i am SHIT FACED behind the wheel unless i am speeding! FTW!!!!!!

i like to throw that one out there, then for some reason people change their mind about the speed cameras.

i drive the 101 in scottsdale all the time.
            the median speed on it used to be 80-90 mph, no real issues, people stayed to the right if they wanted to go slower, and traffic flowed nicely.

Mary Manhater seized the idea to generate revenue with the speed cameras and started the ball rolling. when i didn't do all it promised to do, the city council tried to get rid of it. i watched the debates on the public access channel, 1 out of 8 wanted to keep/reinstate it anlong with the mayor. that alone (there was many other reasons already) made me not vote for her last time.
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

Working...
            X