X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fAMOUS brAZiLian REStaurANT closes, mALUCO CRIES

Discuss
    sigpic

rei do gado? Most dominant brazilian steakhouse in SD...
    sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh n0es!!11

Comment

Wow, it really closed down, that place had a good lunch deal. Exactly the same as dinner for less than half price.
        sigpic

Comment

:D
          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
          E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
            Discuss
            if you're ever in Dallas, I can arrange for you to get your Brasilian meat.

Sorry to hear the main churrascaria closed. Somewhat surprising as most of them have their loyal following. I would have expected Fogo de Chão, here locally, to have failed by now, but they are still here. Dinner gets upward to $200 quick. There are around six in the Dallas metroplex.

For any of you that haven't ate rodizio style churrasco, I highly recommend it.

Comment

There's always Taco Bell!
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Your control of the shift button is suspect
                The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

/lost
                  1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                  1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                  1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                  1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                  1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                    There's always Taco Bell!

Really???? Come back to tevws and learn to post young buck.....J/P.

** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                      I can arrange for you to get your Brasilian meat.
                      I thought that was funny.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

damn. now I want to go to a rodizio steakhouse.

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by E30Idea View Post
                          Really???? Come back to tevws and learn to post young buck.....J/P.

I've got nothing to say yet...politics doesn't work over there so that's out...lol.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                          X