1000 post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Holy fuckballs, I love this idea. I'm doing it right now.
    Question: Does your guys' homepage for r3v look differently than say..a regular member of r3v? And by your guys' I mean Admins, Mods, and people like that.
    M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
      Question: Does your guys' homepage for r3v look differently than say..a regular member of r3v? And by your guys' I mean Admins, Mods, and people like that.
      I'm sure it does, how else would they do things we can't do.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
        I'm sure it does, how else would they do things we can't do.
        This is true. Hmm..I wonder how much different it looks. I heard they can read everyones edits! That's crazy.
        M Coupe

Comment

C
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

O
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

O,

Comment

C,

Comment

K

This is true. Hmm..I wonder how much different it looks. I heard they can read everyones edits! That's crazy.
                  So they can read the one where I decided to come out to everyone and then decided against it? I hope not cause I don't want people knowing that.

EdIt

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                  ~ John Adams ~

Comment

KIE, dammit you ruined it, and no cookie

EDIT: -K
                    Last edited by Holland; 01-31-2009, 04:53 PM. Reason: -K

Comment

ZERO'd

"Our mother of blessed acceleration don't fail me now."

Comment

K

So they can read the one where I decided to come out to everyone and then decided against it? I hope not cause I don't want people knowing that.

EdIt
                        Lol. I would ask a mod to make sure of that one...hahah.
                        M Coupe

Comment

Lol. I would ask a mod to make sure of that one...hahah.
                          Well if I asked them to check then they'd know ya dummy. Jeez.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Well if I asked them to check then they'd know ya dummy. Jeez.
                            Hahha..AH! You're right. My bad.
                            M Coupe

Comment

3 pages of nothing but postwhoring...I love you R3V.

+1 to me
                              -Andy

Comment

R3v the land where your post count means nothing ;)

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Working...
                                X