Go Cardinals!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30 Cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by joshh
    When your one HUGE mistake ends the Super Bowl for you, you're done....
    He was at 143 in the 3rd quarter...and Fitz had a 60+ yarder in one play.
    Yeah, he's done. This confirms it. You can have all the yards in the world and still be a loser.
    Warner put his team ahead with a little over 2 minutes left.

    The Cards "D" lost this game, not Warner.

    Yeah, he was at 143 in the 3rd Quarter and brought his team back from a double digit deficit and put his team ahead and in prime position to win but the Cards D gave up a huge play inside a minute left that should never happen in that situation.

    And you conveniently failed to mention the 112.25 QB rating put up against the #1 Defense in the league and the 3 passing TD's.

    I would take Warner in a big game over just about any QB in the game right now.

    The Cards are a below average team. Warner is the only reason they came within a 60 seconds of winning the SB

    If the Cards had an average Defense, this game wouldn't have been close.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    So because they lost, hes done? He got them up by 3 points, and the defense couldnt hold. It had NOTHING to do with Warner. If he doesnt come back next year, AZ doesnt make the playoffs. Tom Brady needs to call it quits then, because he lost the big game last year. Every QB who didnt get this far needs to call it quits also.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Cabrio
    Warner threw for 377 yards, 3 TD's, and posted a 112.25 QB rating against the #1 Defense in the league and you say he has little to no football left in him?

    When your one HUGE mistake ends the Super Bowl for you, you're done....
    He was at 143 in the 3rd quarter...and Fitz had a 60+ yarder in one play.
    Yeah, he's done. This confirms it. You can have all the yards in the world and still be a loser.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Yep. They are just old ass front runners, instead of the younger generation cowboys front runners.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Football > Futbol

    That was a great game. I woulda liked to see AZ win it afterall, I ended up pulling for them. Warner and Fitz are class guys. I would have loved to see Roethlisberger throw an INT to lose the game. Either way, great, entertaining game.

    Now everyone can get the fuck off the Cardinals bandwagon. Cock suckers.


    I'm a miami fan, always have been always will be.
    Steelers fans are as bad as Cowboy fans from the 90's though.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by joshh
    Warners mistake was the end of the game.
    He is just like I though he was, old worn out and little to no football left in him.
    Warner threw for 377 yards, 3 TD's, and posted a 112.25 QB rating against the #1 Defense in the league and you say he has little to no football left in him?

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Shit happens

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Great fucking game.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by joshh
    Warners mistake was the end of the game.
    He is just like I though he was, old worn out and little to no football left in him.
    Thats fucking ignorant to say. He had a great game. He is old, but clearly has football left in him.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Football > Futbol

    That was a great game. I woulda liked to see AZ win it afterall, I ended up pulling for them. Warner and Fitz are class guys. I would have loved to see Roethlisberger throw an INT to lose the game. Either way, great, entertaining game.

    Now everyone can get the fuck off the Cardinals bandwagon. Cock suckers.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Warners mistake was the end of the game.
    He is just like I though he was, old worn out and little to no football left in him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Cardinals did not in fact go.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Repeats are boring.

    I wish Arizona had brought their real game.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    Originally posted by lifeiskaos
    steelers win
    Yes they do.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Just for the record, I do like soccer but it's an all finesse.

    Leave a comment:

Working...